Can Black men survive falling U.S. economy?

Apr 11, 2009 Full story: www.finalcall.com 58

A recent study indicates that of the major ethnic groups impacted by unemployment during the current U.S. recession, Black men have experienced the greatest job losses since the crisis officially began in November 2007.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Crazy

Houston, TX

#49 Apr 14, 2009
Black men are like roaches. They will survive anything.

White men better hope black men survive. Without black men...white women would never get satisfied sexually. If they are not satisfied sexually then all they would want to do is talk. And no man wants that chit.
Richard Nibbler

Houston, TX

#50 Apr 14, 2009
Yolanda wrote:
Most black men are LAZY. It is what it is folks.
For all the hardworking, family supporting, brothers out there this one isn't for you and I know you know it.
However, the fact remains, Most black men want everything EASY.
Pussy..... If they got to work for it.... They don't want it. They go to where it is EASY.
Money..... If they got to work for it they WON'T. They will go to where it comes easy.
These racists have a point unfortunately.
I agree...just like most white men are pedophyles. Most children that are raped are by white men. So...yeah...black men have issues but so does white men.

PS...I believe you're just bitter that black men don't like YOU. Go find yourself a white man and have beautiful children with him. That way, when he rapes a child, it will be your own. And not mine.
Richard Nibbler

Houston, TX

#51 Apr 14, 2009
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
<quoted text>You got it, that's the phrase I was looking for, I know you know all about trailer trash. And I didn't hear a Black Person ask you for a damn thing. So why don't you go score your Marlboros and Old Style Malt Liquor and deer meat.
ROTFLMAO!!!! They do like that deer meat that's for sure. And raping children
Richard Nibbler

Houston, TX

#52 Apr 14, 2009
White people are ususally defined by the East and West Coast. Californian whites are viewed as movie stars. New York whites are viewed as educated socialites.

However, the VAST majority of white people are toothless, child raping, incest having, buffoons that infest this country.
MirrorOfDahomey

Las Vegas, NV

#53 Apr 14, 2009
Melissa Huckaby has been charged with the rape and murder of 8 year old sandra cantu.

Sandra cantu was last seen walking to her
friend's house and later she was found
stuffed inside a suitcase lying in an irrigation ditch: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/13/meli ... < http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/13/meli... ;

Every time you look up white people are
being jailed for molesting children
or going on shooting sprees.
Must be that superior white blood.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#55 Apr 14, 2009
GovCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Probably because white's either own the team or are the business owners of the corporate sponsors in the boxes. Same reason you see nothing but blacks running the concession stands or taking tickets.
Ok, I buy the concession stands, But selling tickets?????? Don't think so unless you mean ticket scalping?
If blacks were selling tickets they'll be blacks in the box seats instead of way back in the upper deck.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#57 Apr 14, 2009
Richard Nibbler wrote:
White people are ususally defined by the East and West Coast. Californian whites are viewed as movie stars. New York whites are viewed as educated socialites.
However, the VAST majority of white people are toothless, child raping, incest having, buffoons that infest this country.
And they blame it all on other people.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#58 Apr 14, 2009
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
Check out these horny babes. LOL

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#59 Apr 14, 2009
Richard Nibbler wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...just like most white men are pedophyles. Most children that are raped are by white men. So...yeah...black men have issues but so does white men.
PS...I believe you're just bitter that black men don't like YOU. Go find yourself a white man and have beautiful children with him. That way, when he rapes a child, it will be your own. And not mine.
LOL
Mike C

Washington, DC

#60 Apr 14, 2009
what is there for them to survive. They were losers before and they are still losers.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#61 Apr 14, 2009
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe its because there is nowhere to steal box seat tickets from.You have to BUY them you silly chimp.Just pretend the tickets are crack and ticketmaster is Jamal the cop-man.See ya at the game.
He-Haw, Hehe hehe haww, YEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWW, whatever you say you silly pig.
joan

Spring Hill, FL

#62 Apr 14, 2009
Yolanda the black men YOU KNOW might be lazy, and they MIGHT be depressed, MIGHT be physically ill, MIGHT be drug addicted, and MIGHT have lost hope after getting kicked one time too many. It happens!

“It ain't ova!”

Since: Mar 09

Heaven

#64 Apr 14, 2009
Black men will survive, one way or another. They survived the unquestionable horror of slavery. This is economy is nothing! The question is, will others?
Amir

Malvern, PA

#65 May 4, 2009
The last time I checked our president is a black man.

Since: Apr 09

Carrollton, TX

#66 May 5, 2009
Amir wrote:
The last time I checked our president is a black man.
Thought he was a mudslide?

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#67 May 6, 2009
Bribarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought he was a mudslide?
Nope, the republican party is the mudslide!!!

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#68 May 6, 2009
Many whites ands blacks held a false sense of security , feeling secure in their jobs, stock portfolios , 401k's etc. Only to have it come crashing down upon them. My answer to the threads title is yes, We survived slavery.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#69 May 6, 2009
mindgames wrote:
Many whites ands blacks held a false sense of security , feeling secure in their jobs, stock portfolios , 401k's etc. Only to have it come crashing down upon them. My answer to the threads title is yes, We survived slavery.
Without committing suicide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northeastern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rate My Professors data shows students' gender ... Feb 17 HumanSpirit 1
Compound From Soil Bacteria May Help Fight Dang... Jan '15 Thx 1
Antibiotic Pulled From Maine Dirt Ends 25-Year ... Jan '15 Thx 1
RJ Reynolds' $23-billion punitive damage award ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Smokers Suck Blow 1
The Definitive Stoughton School Committee Debat... (Apr '13) Jun '14 Kundrot dionkie 11
With some help, Habitat houses in Fitchburg alm... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Bob billy 9
Jewish Students Say They Are Unsafe on Chicago ... (May '14) May '14 Yes but 2
More from around the web