U.S. man charged in Pentagon, Capitol explosive plot

Sep 29, 2011 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.reuters.com

U.S. authorities on Wednesday arrested and charged a Massachusetts man with plotting to damage or destroy the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol by using remote-controlled aircraft filled with plastic explosives.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2011

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Sounds like another moron who was influenced by the Bush hating cut and run democRats who influenced terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan to fight on, the American people are weakening…

• Democrat John Kerry, Feb. 2007: "The simple fact is that sending in over 20,000 additional troops isn't the answer--in fact, it's a tragic mistake. It won't end the violence; it won't provide security; ...it won't turn back the clock and avoid the civil war that is already underway; it won't deter terrorists, who have a completely different agenda; it won't rein in the militias."
• Democrat Dennis Kucinich, Feb. 2007: "It has been proven time and time again that troop surges don't work."
• Democrat Harry Reid, Apr. 2007: "The war is lost... This surge is not accomplishing anything."
• Democrat Christopher Dodd, Apr. 2007: "We don't need a surge of troops in Iraq... there is no military solution in Iraq. To insist upon a surge is wrong."
• Democrat Barack Obama, Jul. 2007: "My assessment is that the surge has not worked."
• Democrat Dick Durbin, Aug. 2007: "By carefully manipulating the statistics, the Bush-Petraeus report will try to persuade us that violence in Iraq is decreasing and thus the surge is working. Even if the figures were right, the conclusion is wrong."
• Democrat Jan Schakowsky, Aug. 2007: "I believe overall the surge is a failure....It’s clear to me we cannot win..."
• Democrat Joe Biden, Sep. 2007: "We should stop the surge and start bringing our troops home...[When asked whether Iraq closer to political reconciliation than before the surge began, and would continuing the operation stop the killing between Sunnis, Shi'ites and Kurds?]...The answer to both those questions is no."
• Democrat John Kerry, Sep. 2007: ""The president's escalation ... has failed to achieve its goal of bringing about a resolution of the fundamental conflict between Sunni and Shi'ite."
• Democrat Chris Dodd, Sep. 2007: "It pains me to say that ... the surge tactic is a failure — and that failure is reconfirmed everyday by unfolding events in Iraq."
• Democrat Barack Obama, Oct. 2007: "[The surge is a] complete failure... Iraq’s leaders are not reconciling. They are not achieving political benchmarks."
• Democrat Harry Reid, Nov. 2007: "It is indisputable that the goals of the surge have failed."
• Democrat Joe Biden, Nov. 2007: "This whole notion that the surge is working is fantasy."
• Democrat Nancy Pelosi, Feb. 2008: "There haven't been gains [in Iraq]... The gains have not produced the desired effect, which is the reconciliation of Iraq. This is a failure. This is a failure."
• Democrat Carl Levin, Apr. 2008: "...the purpose of the surge as announced by President Bush last year... has not been achieved"
• Democrat Joe Biden, Apr. 2008: "The purpose of the surge was to bring violence in Iraq down so that its leaders could come together politically. Violence has come down, but the Iraqis have not come together... We Democrats understand that this war must end..."
• Democrat Bill Richardson, Jun. 2008: "[when asked if he was ready to concede that John McCain had been right in proposing the surge, said] "Absolutely not."
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

ANOTHER LOUGHNER-, UNDERWEAR BOMBER-LIKE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CRIMINAL HOAX.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

DENG wrote:
ANOTHER LOUGHNER-, UNDERWEAR BOMBER-LIKE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CRIMINAL HOAX.
Attention SHOUTING Dengus Khan!!! I've noticed you never and I mean never utter a word about your own government...why is that? Surely with a nation as large as China there must be some government jackass over there that deserves the same treatment that you habitually bestow upon people in America?
Now if I don't see some fairness doctrine improvement coming from you soon I can only conclude you cannot speak freely. You know if you say something Big Brother doesn't like you'll be carted away for questioning...ain't dat right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northeastern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RJ Reynolds' $23-billion punitive damage award ... Jul '14 Smokers Suck Blow 1
The Definitive Stoughton School Committee Debat... (Apr '13) Jun '14 Kundrot dionkie 11
With some help, Habitat houses in Fitchburg alm... Jun '14 Bob billy 9
Jewish Students Say They Are Unsafe on Chicago ... May '14 Yes but 2
A devastating mismatch: city vs. landlords May '14 reality is a crutch 1
Israel's War on American Universities Mar '14 Yumpin Yimminy 1
When our students succeed, I succeed (Feb '14) Feb '14 several responsi... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Northeastern University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••