Mexico: no new swine flu deaths, case...

Mexico: no new swine flu deaths, cases up to 443

There are 11 comments on the San Francisco Examiner story from May 2, 2009, titled Mexico: no new swine flu deaths, cases up to 443. In it, San Francisco Examiner reports that:

Health Sciences graduate Sharon Casey of Wilton, Conn., right, laughs with Stephanie Calefati, left, of Union, N.J. as she passes a bottle of hand sanitizer to other graduates at the start of Northeastern University's commencement ceremony in Boston Friday, May 1, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Examiner.

Trixy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 May 3, 2009
CLOSE THE MEXICAN BORDER FOR GOOD. WE DON'T NEED THOSE FILTHY SKANKS IN THIS COUNTRY EVER.
charles stone

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 3, 2009
and this is a problem? not!
charles stone

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 4, 2009
they can all die yes thats the ticket.
foxracing

AOL

#5 May 4, 2009
aww be nice, think about the little illegal mexican babies that have it
charles stone

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 5, 2009
foxracing wrote:
aww be nice, think about the little illegal mexican babies that have it
I know I would not cry about it if anything I will be out dancing in the streets.
jimmy

Mexico, Mexico

#7 May 5, 2009
http://media.photobucket.com/image/baby%20kis...

he cant be mexican

LOL

f_CK YOU racists!
nena

Phoenix, AZ

#9 May 6, 2009
Trixy wrote:
CLOSE THE MEXICAN BORDER FOR GOOD. WE DON'T NEED THOSE FILTHY SKANKS IN THIS COUNTRY EVER.
that was very inappropriate and uncalled for
S0UtHSiD3 BR0WNPRiD3R

United States

#10 May 7, 2009
Trixy wrote:
HOW B0UT YOU CLOSE YOUR MOUTH..N WE'RE HERE TO STAY
~LATINOs!!!<33~
S0UtHSiD3 BR0WNPRiD3R

United States

#11 May 7, 2009
charles stone wrote:
they can all die yes thats the ticket.
DAMN HOW i WiSH YOU GOT iT...YOU WOULD THEN SEE HOW IT FEELS....WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACk AROUND
S0UtHSiD3 BR0WNPRiD3R

United States

#12 May 7, 2009
charles stone wrote:
<quoted text>I know I would not cry about it if anything I will be out dancing in the streets.
i BET YOU'RE THE UGLIEST PIECE OF SHYT ....
charles stone

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 8, 2009
S0UtHSiD3 BR0WNPRiD3R wrote:
<quoted text>
i BET YOU'RE THE UGLIEST PIECE OF SHYT ....
blow me vato.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northeastern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigrants vital to Boston's history Jun '17 Hilton Head 35
Do you like forming a travel group through soci... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Emma_Bien 1
News On a walk with Michael Dukakis as he picks up l... (Jul '16) Jul '16 bozo 1
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 4
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Is It Fair to Raise Rape & Harassment Allegatio... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Le Jimbo 102
News Surrounded: Why Saudi Arabia's Security Is At Risk (Mar '15) Mar '15 Islam Forbids 13
More from around the web