Prairie Village's veteran public work...

Prairie Village's veteran public works director retires

There are 1 comment on the St. Louis Nursing News story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Prairie Village's veteran public works director retires. In it, St. Louis Nursing News reports that:

There is nothing quite like a natural disaster to energize Bob Pryzby , and in his 42 years as a public works official he has been energized plenty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis Nursing News.

Jim Loomis

Lees Summit, MO

#1 Jan 11, 2010
Just wanted to say thanks for the great job keeping our streets cleared during thiis miserable weather..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northeastern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On a walk with Michael Dukakis as he picks up l... Jul '16 bozo 1
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 4
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Is It Fair to Raise Rape & Harassment Allegatio... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Le Jimbo 102
News Surrounded: Why Saudi Arabia's Security Is At Risk (Mar '15) Mar '15 Islam Forbids 13
local app called Fade, check it (Mar '15) Mar '15 mumbledore 1
News Rate My Professors data shows students' gender ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web