Shooting suspect's demeanor leads to ...

Shooting suspect's demeanor leads to speculation about mental state

There are 3 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jul 25, 2012, titled Shooting suspect's demeanor leads to speculation about mental state. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

In blog posts, at water coolers and on websites, people are endlessly speculating about the demeanor of shooting suspect James Eagan Holmes after his first courtroom appearance Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

HumanSpirit

Fort White, FL

#1 Jul 25, 2012
IMO: The shooter was on Pharmacutical mind drugs that includes smart drugs and possibly has/had a mental health worker who wrote the prescriptions.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#2 Jul 26, 2012
His hair color should give a good indication of his mental state! What normal man would color his hair like that?
HumanSpirit

Fort White, FL

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
His hair color should give a good indication of his mental state! What normal man would color his hair like that?
I'm interested in why this scholar of medical science would want to drop out of school so late in the game of high achievements and compliments. It is apparent that chemical changes of the brain have taken place. It is known that the colleges have psychiatrists on campus to dole out the smart drugs like Adderall. IMO: Something is not right. There is interference in his life and like many students who careers have been distroyed by the mental health industry it is my belief that this is happening to this person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northeastern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigrants vital to Boston's history Mar 13 kuda 3
Do you like forming a travel group through soci... Oct '16 Emma_Bien 1
News On a walk with Michael Dukakis as he picks up l... (Jul '16) Jul '16 bozo 1
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 4
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Is It Fair to Raise Rape & Harassment Allegatio... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Le Jimbo 102
News Surrounded: Why Saudi Arabia's Security Is At Risk (Mar '15) Mar '15 Islam Forbids 13
More from around the web