Jumbo Janitor Alliance

Jumbo Janitor Alliance

There are 1 comment on the The Tufts Daily story from Mar 3, 2011, titled Jumbo Janitor Alliance. In it, The Tufts Daily reports that:

Student members of the Jumbo Janitor Alliance visited State Rep. Daniel Winslow's office to voice their opinions on a bill he proposed last week in the House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tufts Daily.

Dan Winslow

Blythewood, SC

#1 Mar 8, 2011
I have accepted an invitation to participate in a roundtable discussion at Tufts regarding the proposal to restore public sector collective bargaining to the traditional topics of wages, hours and working conditions and to ensure basic management rights to give managers the tools and accountability to manage. All will be welcome to join the discussion, so please check with the Tufts College Republicans for more information about the event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northeastern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigrants vital to Boston's history May 20 Welcome wagon 30
Do you like forming a travel group through soci... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Emma_Bien 1
News On a walk with Michael Dukakis as he picks up l... (Jul '16) Jul '16 bozo 1
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 4
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Is It Fair to Raise Rape & Harassment Allegatio... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Le Jimbo 102
News Surrounded: Why Saudi Arabia's Security Is At Risk (Mar '15) Mar '15 Islam Forbids 13
More from around the web