Obama's Administrative Amnesty: Impea...

Obama's Administrative Amnesty: Impeachment Is The Only Answer

There are 5 comments on the VDARE.com story from Aug 27, 2011, titled Obama's Administrative Amnesty: Impeachment Is The Only Answer. In it, VDARE.com reports that:

Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann and the other Republican presidential hopefuls have still not responded on their campaign websites to the Obama Administration's confirmation, in a letter from Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano to Senate Assistant Majority Leader Dick Durbin and 21 other Treason Lobby Senators released August 18 , that it is ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VDARE.com.

CAE_

Jackson Heights, NY

#1 Sep 27, 2011
VOTE ALL THE "DEMOCRAT PIGS" OUT OF OFFICE in 2012!
CAE_

Jackson Heights, NY

#2 Sep 27, 2011
CAE_

Jackson Heights, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2011
REMOVE! BARACK OBAMA "BARRY SOETORO"

Since: Sep 08

Huntsville, AL

#4 Sep 27, 2011
Damn I hope the teabaggers are stupid enough to begin impeachment hearings. That would insure a 15 point win by President Obama.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Sep 28, 2011
So why is aboso still in the white house????/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northeastern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 4
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Is It Fair to Raise Rape & Harassment Allegatio... Jan '16 Le Jimbo 102
News Surrounded: Why Saudi Arabia's Security Is At Risk (Mar '15) Mar '15 Islam Forbids 13
local app called Fade, check it (Mar '15) Mar '15 mumbledore 1
News Rate My Professors data shows students' gender ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Compound From Soil Bacteria May Help Fight Dang... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Thx 1
More from around the web