Blind SC Native Publishes Memoir Abou...

Blind SC Native Publishes Memoir About College Experiences

There are 1 comment on the PR.com story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Blind SC Native Publishes Memoir About College Experiences. In it, PR.com reports that:

Professional counselor and author Carmella Broome, who has been legally blind since birth, is beginning the new year by launching her first book.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR.com.

“Insight Without Sight”

Since: Mar 09

Columbia SC

#1 Mar 13, 2009
The launch party for this book will be held on Saturday, March 21 in Irmo SC. I will also be the featured Speaker at the Center on Thursday, March 26 at 12:00 pm at the SC State Library, 1430 Senate St., Columbia, SC 29202. This event is free and open to the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Greenville University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hill Climbers: 'Into the Fire' on Way to Washin... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ninthman 1
Dr Criswell (Dec '12) Dec '12 ivor 1
News Poll: 30 percent of South Carolinians can't ide... (Feb '12) Feb '12 scooter 2
News Presidential hopefuls' spouses come under scrutiny (Oct '11) Oct '11 MARK 4
More from around the web