Woman Killed in Traffic Accident Hours After Her Graduation

Jun 8, 2009 Full story: St John Source 9

June 8, 2009 -- Just a few hours after her high school graduation ceremony, 18-year-old Karence DeCosta was killed Monday in an early morning car accident on St.

Full Story
Juanika

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 8, 2009
Karence De Costa you will be truly missed...it's just so sad..she had high hopes for her nd it's all taken away just in a few seconds..she was a beautiful younglady with a wonderful voice..girl you will be missed..
Octavia

Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis

#2 Jun 8, 2009
Karence, you will be missed. My prayers are with the family.
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble. Nahum 1vs7

Octavia Charles
St.Kitts
Anna

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#3 Jun 17, 2009
Karence you will truly be missed. The Lord has his reasons. He moved her on to sing with the angels.
RIP Karence
Anna

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#4 Jun 17, 2009
Karence you will truly be missed. But you are in a place where there is no pain. You watch down on us and see how your life was.
We all miss you.
RIP Karence
collina

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2009
Karence will be miss aot she was like a romodle to me and to here she gone is unbievable atlease your gone in a place where you wouldnt have to worry about this cruel world we live in your gone to be join by angels that are just like you
R.I.P
Karence De Costa
GONE BUT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
SIGN OUT~~MAMA~~
khale thomas

#6 Jun 20, 2009
im so say for u i hope u will go to the place where the angels are u was the singer in st.kitts and am so sorry it is so sad to hear u are gone forever god will be glad to see u in his eyes and in his kingdom rip karence decosta your father at st.kitts who teach verchild high school will miss u even chicko miss u he is crying st.kitts will miss u karence so so sad to hear u go
Marcella

#7 Jun 21, 2009
It is very sad to hear about the death of Karence, I know that a whole nation is left mourning, but when people make comments like God took her and she has gone to be with the angels, those are wrong statements made, God has myriads and myriads of angels in heaven whey would he want to take someone from here to be in heaven to sing? and the fact that you all say that God has take her to a better place, that is also wrong, what you all are in effect doing is calling the creator wicked, and we all know that anything associated with wickedness, God would not get involved, so please be careful people. You all are getting the wrong teachings in you all denomination.
Aisha Somersall

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#8 Sep 12, 2009
I can't honestly say things happen for a reason when things happen like this. May the lord be with the family of the late Ms Karence de Costa.
Colby Douglas

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#9 Jan 13, 2010
Karence you really will be truly miss.
I remember the time you introduce yourself to me in gymn
You had stop me. And I was drinking water you had call me. You tell me to participate in gymn. You had ask if I want a hug,and then you hug me. When you were coming Career Center you tell me to go to class. Karence you wil be truly be miss. This is Coby telling you to RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Carolina A&T State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte, NC, mayor facing corruption charges (Mar '14) Apr '14 swedenforever 11
Museums Retrace March on Washington 50 Years Later (Aug '13) Aug '13 JOYCE STROME 1
NAACP head to speak to Scotland youth council (Jan '11) Oct '12 William Wallace 2
Educators seek out more minorities to study abroad (Feb '11) Feb '11 The One 13
Jeffus seeks to continue the "good work" (Oct '10) Oct '10 classy 1
Martin -- Jenkins (Oct '10) Oct '10 Santa Claus 2
Ladies Luncheon honoring First Lady Davida Wagn... (May '10) May '10 Anthony Williams 1
More from around the web