Martin -- Jenkins

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Martin -- Jenkins. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Announcement is made of the engagement of Julia Jewel Jenkins and Eric Martin. She is the daughter of Donna Jenkins of Bridgeport, and he is the son of Eric R . and Linda Martin of Sandston, Va.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 2, 2010
Best of luck to both of them. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
Santa Claus

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2010
Same here. It is my bedtime, and to all, a good Night. Good Night Tippy and her fish and to the five Sam Brothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Carolina A&T State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte, NC, mayor facing corruption charges (Mar '14) Apr '14 swedenforever 11
News Museums Retrace March on Washington 50 Years Later (Aug '13) Aug '13 JOYCE STROME 1
News NAACP head to speak to Scotland youth council (Jan '11) Oct '12 William Wallace 2
News Educators seek out more minorities to study abroad (Feb '11) Feb '11 The One 13
News Jeffus seeks to continue the "good work" (Oct '10) Oct '10 classy 1
News Ladies Luncheon honoring First Lady Davida Wagn... (May '10) May '10 Anthony Williams 1
News 50th anniversary of sit-ins at Woolworth store ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 zack 5
More from around the web