Summit 11-year-old rock star attribut...

Summit 11-year-old rock star attributes national success to N.J. School of Rock

There are 1 comment on the Millville News story from Nov 10, 2010, titled Summit 11-year-old rock star attributes national success to N.J. School of Rock. In it, Millville News reports that:

While his classmates hit the public swimming pool, Chris Cummings spent a solid week of his last summer vacation touring rock clubs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Millville News.

Olivia

New Brunswick, NJ

#1 Nov 11, 2010
Chris is my buddy :) luv him like a brother :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey City University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 44 Animal Cruelty Charges For East Orange Shelt... Jan '16 elias 1
News NJCU President Carlos Hernandez to step down at... (Sep '11) Sep '11 William Dusenberry 1
News Former N.J. City University office manager sent... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jersey resident 1
News Vigil in Hudson County for former Rutgers stude... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Pauline Agnew 1
News NJ City University gets grant to aid businesses (Sep '10) Sep '10 William Dusenberry 1
News Daily Kos: Children are more than test scores (Jun '10) Jun '10 Michael Strickland 1
News RPHS parents get their options (Dec '09) Dec '09 mint jelly enema 4
More from around the web