NJCU President Carlos Hernandez to st...

NJCU President Carlos Hernandez to step down at end of school year

There are 1 comment on the NJ.com story from Sep 20, 2011, titled NJCU President Carlos Hernandez to step down at end of school year. In it, NJ.com reports that:

New Jersey City University President Dr. Carlos Hernandez, 62, who has worked at the school nearly 40 years, announced today that he will step down at the end of the school year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

William Dusenberry

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Sep 20, 2011
On September 9, 2007, The New Jersey City University Board of Trustees were given two letters, written by the New Jersey Commission of Higher Education, stating that NJCU President Carlos Hernandez used a non-existent (fraudulent) academic degree, while in the course of becoming the NJCU president.

The NJCU Board of Trustees -- dismissed these two CHE letters -- and reaffirmed its full confidence in President Hernandez.

NJCU has the "highest failure to graduate rate" in New Jersey -- and, perhaps even the nation -- and the NJCU Board "reaffirms" its confidence in the President?

The NJCU board of Trustees was made aware as early as 1998, that President Hernendez used fraudulent academic credentials to become NJCU's president.

So, the NJCU Board of Trustees is directly responsible for this obscene "failure to graduate rate" -- because it was the NJCU Board that knowingly hired an unqualified NJCU President, when this Board Carlos Hernandez.

NJCU President Hernandez is scheduled to be cross-examined today (09/21) during a Federal Court trial in Trenton.

He will be asked, under oath: "Why did you use a non-existent (fraudulent) MA while becoming the NJCU president?

To try to cover-up this "academic degree fraud" NJCU arranged for a NJCU professor to charge me with having violated his civil rights.

NJCU and the New Jersey Attorney General -- charged me with violating a professor's civil rights -- because I criticized this professor's marriage, at the age of 35, to a 12-year-old child.

The New Jersey Attorney General began investigating me -- in 2007, and now, almost four years later, I am still being investigated.

Investigate me?

Because a 35-year-old man, marries a 12-year-old child, and I criticize such a marriage?

And, this professor was a personal friend of the NJCU President.

And, this professor has been allowed, by the NJCU Administration, to reduce his time with NJCU students by 40%.

And, since 2006, NJCU President Hernandez has had a "retired" New Jersey Deputy Attorney General working as his closest "Assistant to the President."

And the NJCU Board of Trustees -- looked the other way; this Board even authorized a "Ten Year Total No Show Professorship" (Letter from the Inspector General available).

Hopefully, NJCU's next president will "REALLY" be the results of a nation-wide search.

Thousands of Hudson County youngsters failed to complete their degrees at NJCU --and much of the fault lies with the NJCU Board -- because it didn't hire the "best."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey City University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 44 Animal Cruelty Charges For East Orange Shelt... (Jan '16) Jan '16 elias 1
News Former N.J. City University office manager sent... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jersey resident 1
News Summit 11-year-old rock star attributes nationa... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Olivia 1
News Vigil in Hudson County for former Rutgers stude... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Pauline Agnew 1
News NJ City University gets grant to aid businesses (Sep '10) Sep '10 William Dusenberry 1
News Daily Kos: Children are more than test scores (Jun '10) Jun '10 Michael Strickland 1
News RPHS parents get their options (Dec '09) Dec '09 mint jelly enema 4
More from around the web