Mountain State U. sells aircraft, assesses assets

Sep 25, 2012 Full story: Charleston Gazette 50

Mountain State University has sold its two aircraft and is assessing other properties ahead of its scheduled closure in December.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#41 Oct 4, 2012
Lowwwww Class People wrote:
Yesterdays news, nobodies, and irrelevant people. LOL
Yes, I agree, that is what most of the people I used to work with think of me now. I guess that campaign of slander has come back to bite me. I need another drink.
Make John Eye a Museum

Charleston, WV

#42 Oct 5, 2012
I would like to suggest that the John Eye building be converted into a MSU museum. Surely there are funds left to do this and to sustain it. Could help keep the place alive for the community. Could have a nice display room like at Tamarac. Lets start a petition people!
Halloween nightmare

Beckley, WV

#43 Oct 5, 2012
Museum of horror you mean.
Make John Eye a Museum wrote:
I would like to suggest that the John Eye building be converted into a MSU museum. Surely there are funds left to do this and to sustain it. Could help keep the place alive for the community. Could have a nice display room like at Tamarac. Lets start a petition people!
yes

United States

#44 Oct 5, 2012
Sure. Let's put the polk statue right out front. Give the pigeons a place to poop.
I was being serious

Charleston, WV

#45 Oct 5, 2012
yes wrote:
Sure. Let's put the polk statue right out front. Give the pigeons a place to poop.
The Polk statue should be included in the proposed museum. It represents an era of MSU's history that whether we like it or not, did indeed happen. But there are lots of other things that could be included as well...framed photos/descriptions of exemplary students/alumni, faculty, administrators, video testimonials that could be viewed in an AV room/theater from students and staff who had a good experience, and of course, other artifacts from the campus that represent MSU's long, outstanding history. Too much good to all go away. Let's start this museum!!
no no no

Bronx, NY

#46 Oct 5, 2012
Look, to memoralize MSU is offensive unless private money is used. If any spare money is left, it should be distributed to students. The statue reminds many of us of Saddam Husein...it represents oppression.
So True

Christiansburg, VA

#47 Oct 5, 2012
Saddam and his thugs as administrators.
no no no wrote:
Look, to memoralize MSU is offensive unless private money is used. If any spare money is left, it should be distributed to students. The statue reminds many of us of Saddam Husein...it represents oppression.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#48 Oct 5, 2012
Halloween nightmare wrote:
Museum of horror you mean.
<quoted text>
COuld I apply for a job at the museum? I need anything.
RE Crazy Aida Impersonat

Beckley, WV

#49 Oct 6, 2012
Too bad no more trips to Vandy, ballgames among other unscruprilous expendatures on the plane. LOL
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#50 Oct 6, 2012
RE Crazy Aida Impersonat wrote:
Too bad no more trips to Vandy, ballgames among other unscruprilous expendatures on the plane. LOL
Yeah, no more fun for me, I can barely make it on unemployment the way things are. By the time I pay my utilities, internet, buy alcohol and booze, I have nothing left for fun. I was never much fun anyway. I wonder if Ros needs a maid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU could purchase MSU campus in Beckley Nov '14 oversight 10
MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on (Sep '12) Oct '14 Aida 595
Settlement reached over Mountain State Universi... Sep '14 Aida 14
Victorian home in Beckley gets new life as bistro Aug '14 redline 1
Logan County woman named chair of W.Va. parole ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brenda 2
Students drop federal claims against Mountain St. (Aug '13) Aug '13 Aida 8
SC-based development company buys Martinsburg Mall (Jun '13) Jun '13 Msu 1
More from around the web