this Just in: Putnam County

this Just in: Putnam County

There are 13 comments on the The West Virginia Record story from Mar 7, 2009, titled this Just in: Putnam County. In it, The West Virginia Record reports that:

Feb. 24 Herman Harvey and Audrey Harvey vs. Seth Stinehour, D.P.M. PA-Frank M. Armada; J-Spaulding * The Harveys says Herman went to Stinehour with complaints about his right foot in December 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The West Virginia Record.

The REAL Deal

Ithaca, NY

#1 Apr 28, 2009
Wild,wonderfull, rip-off,fraud doctors,crack smokin' west Virginia.
informed citizen

Beckley, WV

#2 Apr 28, 2009
The REAL Deal wrote:
So a toe gets infected and you automatically blame the doctor? What about the patient? Could something he did have caused the infection? Come on..it's a law suit right now..wait for the fact before you start squealing rip-off and fraud.

I checked - the doctor has been practicing long...graduated Podiatry School in 2001 and his record shows:

Discipline: NO DISCIPLINE CASES ON RECORD
Malpractice: NO MALPRACTICE CASES ON RECORD

and where does crack-smoking enter into the picture here?
informed citizen

Beckley, WV

#3 Apr 28, 2009
oops...typo -- ha ha -- doc HASN'T been practicing long..
maybe

Beckley, WV

#4 Apr 28, 2009
informed citizen wrote:
oops...typo -- ha ha -- doc HASN'T been practicing long..
I remember a certain doctor in Sophia who went to prison a few years ago -- so who knows?
informed citizen

Beckley, WV

#5 Apr 28, 2009
Ex-Raleigh optometrist sentenced to 10 months for drug crime

http://www.register-herald.com/archivesearch/...
informed citizen

Beckley, WV

#6 Apr 28, 2009
doc with same surname in Va -- wonder if they're related?

Richlands doctor pleads guilty

A Richlands doctor has pleaded guilty to federal drug and tax charges and agreed to surrender his medical license.

http://www.wvva.com/global/story.asp...
anot that one

Beckley, WV

#7 Apr 28, 2009
informed citizen wrote:
Ex-Raleigh optometrist sentenced to 10 months for drug crime
http://www.register-herald.com/archivesearch/...
not that one- the one I am talking about was much worse, his girlfriend was burned to death in a strage and questionable house fire.
informed citizen

Beckley, WV

#8 Apr 28, 2009
anot that one wrote:
<quoted text>not that one- the one I am talking about was much worse, his girlfriend was burned to death in a strage and questionable house fire.
Yes, I seem to remember such an event - but not the names
maybe

Beckley, WV

#9 Apr 28, 2009
informed citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I seem to remember such an event - but not the names
it happened a few years ago, the doctor went to prison on other charges but not a very good reflection. When I think that one could be working on me who is like that I shudder, but there are good and bad in all profession i.e. police, clergy, and people we are raised to respect
The REAL Deal

Ithaca, NY

#10 Apr 29, 2009
It is possible an ingrown toenail had become infected. I've been stuck here for 25 years. I stand by my statement.
informed citizen

Beckley, WV

#11 Apr 30, 2009
The REAL Deal wrote:
It is possible an ingrown toenail had become infected. I've been stuck here for 25 years. I stand by my statement.
Are you saying you've been stuck in WV for 25 years? What's holding you? in prison? LOL - cause you can leave anytime.
The REAL Deal

Ithaca, NY

#12 Apr 30, 2009
informed citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you've been stuck in WV for 25 years? What's holding you? in prison? LOL - cause you can leave anytime.
If I was like the rest of the backwoods inbread hilljacks who don't care about thier children.When My Kid's in college, I'm gone.

“looking around”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#13 May 6, 2009
The REAL Deal wrote:
I you think wva sucks so bad man up and leave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Business or Betrayal Part 3: What Will WVU Tech... Feb '16 Junkie Detector 1
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... (Aug '15) Oct '15 Alien 73
News A light in the window (Oct '09) Aug '15 What about it 61
News Montgomery residents pack meeting to support WV... (Mar '15) Apr '15 wvu 2
News WVU could purchase MSU campus in Beckley (Nov '14) Nov '14 oversight 10
News MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on (Sep '12) Oct '14 Aida 595
News Settlement reached over Mountain State Universi... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Aida 14
More from around the web