MSU administrator on student lawsuits...

MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on

There are 595 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 15, 2012, titled MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Roslyn Artis, executive vice president at Mountain State University, told a group of nursing anesthesia students she isn't afraid of their lawsuits and that they should "bring it." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Top Mountain State University officials intimidated and threatened students after learning they were going to sue the university, according to audio ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Tacky people LOL

Beckley, WV

#624 Mar 24, 2013
I love you BatCat

No matter how many diamonds these folks can borrow they are still trash.
BatCat wrote:
Apparently, the Lee Press On Nail commercials! lol
Please read carefully

Beckley, WV

#627 Mar 24, 2013
Outstanding journalism.
Fingernails fall off wrote:
Have you read these two important historical documents. Please pay particular attention to the hideous behavior of the administration. No character, ethics, or conscience.
http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201209150104
http://www.examiner.com/article/mountain-stat...
Must read

Beckley, WV

#630 May 22, 2013
Wow I cannot believe this article.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#631 May 22, 2013
Another lonely day. Nothing else to do but dredge up old topics. It is fun though. About as much fun as hunting down former colleagues on facebook, seeing how good they are doing, comparing their successful life to my own failed life.

I need a drink.
Fake Aida Reacts Strongly

Beckley, WV

#632 May 22, 2013
This is not old. The lawsuits are moving forward.

In fact this is very fresh and raw. Let's all use words that Fake Aida can understand such as fresh and raw.

Maybe everyone can go to the school that Fake Aida highly respects and calls a good school. Valley College sign the Beckley community up! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Aida wrote:
Another lonely day. Nothing else to do but dredge up old topics. It is fun though. About as much fun as hunting down former colleagues on facebook, seeing how good they are doing, comparing their successful life to my own failed life.
I need a drink.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#633 May 22, 2013
They are moving but towards mediation. Yes, make it simple for me, a simple person.

If any of you are going to a school, dont worry, any good school will not have me for an educator. I have proved I am incompetent, cannot work well with others, and will cause trouble. Because of my mental problems, my drinking problem and my habit of slander, I have pretty much a bleak future.

I have brought shame and failure to my self, my family and any place I have worked. Just ask former co workers. Ask former students.

Its no wonder I cannot leave the past behind, its no wonder my time is spent wishing I was like......her.

I need a drink.
stupid lawyer

Beckley, WV

#634 Jun 11, 2013
The day after Smith’s alleged comments to students in March 2009, Artis visited the nursing anesthesia class. According to students present in the meeting, Artis then passed out one student’s email detailing complaints against Smith to the entire class.“I get this nasty little email that was sent by one of you,” Artis told the students in the recording.“I took pretty good offense to that email, pretty good offense.” She then asked any student in the classroom to raise their hands if they had felt intimidated by Smith’s previous comments. Smith was in the classroom as Artis asked the question.“Do you think it’s appropriate to ask with Dr. Smith sitting in the room with us?” one student asked.“Yeah, don’t you think this is sort of a power play right there, trying to scare people?” asked another student.“You’ve said clearly that you felt physically threatened, and my understanding is that you know that may be misconstrued,” Artis replied to students.“You know, professionally I could have said ‘Aww, Ron you know you maybe should have kept that to yourself’ and you know,‘maybe that has no place in the classroom.’ But the bottom line is [Smith] lives here, he works here. The faculty have demonstrated nothing more than that they are committed to ride this out and to see you through this program.”
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#635 Jun 11, 2013
See how I do nothing but cut and paste old things? It has really nothing to do with my own guilt, my own complicit behavior, by own self loathing, hatefilled attitude towards others and my own guilt. I wish I could move on. I wish I could get over my own failures.

I have failed.

I have let my self and my family down.

I have just utterly failed.

Why did I fail?

I think it is ingrained in me to fail. I am not competent. I am a loser at heart.

Problem is, I realize it. I drink, I fail, I self loath. I wish I could end it.

I wish I had more to live for, but I do not.
Town of Beckley read care

Beckley, WV

#636 Jun 12, 2013
Please study this important article carefully. Lets not repeat our past mistakes in leadership.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#637 Jun 12, 2013
Its so early in the day and I am drinking already. I am so lonely. You would think I could move on, have a life. But its not to be.

I wish I could be like, well, you know.
Usher for President

Beckley, WV

#638 Jun 12, 2013
This girl is the most classy black girl.

She kicks it in the hood for us all. She is our role model.

We are gonna get ours from the white folks just like she did.

Go girl you are my homie.

Paint those nails, put on those classy shoes, flatten that hair and be proud girl.

We all love you homie girl.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#639 Jun 12, 2013
So early in the day and I am drinking already. No hope, no reason, no matter. I just wish I had someone to share these drinks with. Its just me, a bottle(s) and facebook. I see her, them, doing so well, succeeding, happy, while I am here, lonely, still bitter, jealous, angry.

Why am I so jealous of her?

Pour another and look at more articles with her in them.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
To Ros

Beckley, WV

#640 Jun 12, 2013
You are ugly.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#641 Jun 12, 2013
As I sit here, lonely, a drink ever present in my cold hand, looking at her facebook images linkn page, only thing I can think of is how beautiful she is, and how the jealousy just keeps eating at me.

I wish I could get over the past.
Fake Aida Jodi Arias

Beckley, WV

#642 Jun 14, 2013
Yes you are miserable. To bad you have so many things in your closet girl.

You have come a long way from the hood to fall like this.
Aida

Mount Hope, WV

#643 Jun 14, 2013
It is a miserable life, being constantly alone, always angry, never able to get over my bitterness and jealousy. Living in the past is my little hell. I sit here, late at night, looking at her and others pages, wondering how I failed at life, while they are happy, moving forward, in loving relationships.
I can find none of that. Only loving relationship I can find is alcohol. I came a long way, and what did I do with it? Let it all go because of my self loathing, jealousy and bitterness. No wonder my future is so bleak.

I know I shouldn't but I need another drink.
Fake Aida Jodi Arias

Beckley, WV

#644 Jun 14, 2013
Sis ta my ghetto girl you are the one in hell.
Aida wrote:
It is a miserable life, being constantly alone, always angry, never able to get over my bitterness and jealousy. Living in the past is my little hell. I sit here, late at night, looking at her and others pages, wondering how I failed at life, while they are happy, moving forward, in loving relationships.
I can find none of that. Only loving relationship I can find is alcohol. I came a long way, and what did I do with it? Let it all go because of my self loathing, jealousy and bitterness. No wonder my future is so bleak.
I know I shouldn't but I need another drink.
Aida

Mount Hope, WV

#645 Jun 15, 2013
I am sure the headache will go away from all the booze I consumed last night, at least I keep telling myself that every morning.

So lonely, so jealous and angry. Why me?

So early and all I can think of is how much I want a drink.
Trashy Black Babysitter

Beckley, WV

#646 Jun 15, 2013
Ghetto girl Fake Aida Impersonator mumbles again. LOL
Aida wrote:
I am sure the headache will go away from all the booze I consumed last night, at least I keep telling myself that every morning.
So lonely, so jealous and angry. Why me?
So early and all I can think of is how much I want a drink.
Aida

Mount Hope, WV

#647 Jun 15, 2013
Yes, when drinking, I ramble, mumble and continue to make a fool of myself. A fool of my family name, a fool of my (once) proud occupation. I have slandered not only others, I have slandered my self.

I need a drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Business or Betrayal Part 3: What Will WVU Tech... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Junkie Detector 1
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... (Aug '15) Oct '15 Alien 72
News A light in the window (Oct '09) Aug '15 What about it 61
News Montgomery residents pack meeting to support WV... (Mar '15) Apr '15 wvu 2
News WVU could purchase MSU campus in Beckley (Nov '14) Nov '14 oversight 10
News Settlement reached over Mountain State Universi... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Aida 14
News Victorian home in Beckley gets new life as bistro (Aug '14) Aug '14 redline 1
More from around the web