UC moves forward on replacing MSU in ...

UC moves forward on replacing MSU in Beckley

There are 50 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Oct 4, 2012, titled UC moves forward on replacing MSU in Beckley. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

The University of Charleston is moving forward with plans to replace Mountain State University's operations in Beckley with a four-year satellite campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amen

Hurricane, WV

#41 Nov 15, 2012
I applaud you for bringing to light the sacrificial nature of Ruth Ann, Bill, among others. They will be remembered by many to be positive change-agents in the community.
LOL LOL LOL

United States

#42 Nov 15, 2012
Sure they will. LOL
Amen wrote:
I applaud you for bringing to light the sacrificial nature of Ruth Ann, Bill, among others. They will be remembered by many to be positive change-agents in the community.
UC clean house

Beckley, WV

#43 Nov 17, 2012
They are cleaning house. UC will fire most of the MSU employees
Bull crap

Brighton, MI

#44 Nov 17, 2012
Ain't no way they will fire Ruth Wylie or Bill White. They be good peeps. They done gave me a great degree. MS Leadership baby!!
Pizza Hut Doctorin leader

Beckley, WV

#45 Nov 17, 2012
Them good people Ruth and Bill helped me by being able to doctor in leadership. My MSSL degree from MSU really helped me to now I can beging doctoring in leadership in Beaver. I love bein a doctor of leadership at Pizza Hut.
Bull crap wrote:
Ain't no way they will fire Ruth Wylie or Bill White. They be good peeps. They done gave me a great degree. MS Leadership baby!!
Dont misrepresent

Charleston, WV

#46 Nov 17, 2012
I doubt any DEL students are working at Pizza Hut. Most are working for large firms and making a fine living. The Leaderehip degrees prepared me to be able to manage large businesses and companies.
WE WANT DEL LEADERS LOL

Beckley, WV

#47 Nov 18, 2012
Yes people are dying to get the DEL students to run their companies.

Remember you do not have to be smart, ethical, or a good person (Apex Thinking) to be a good leader. LOL With Dr. Artis, Dr. Wylie, Dr. White, Dr. Miller and the others...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL l anyone would want them.
Dont misrepresent wrote:
I doubt any DEL students are working at Pizza Hut. Most are working for large firms and making a fine living. The Leaderehip degrees prepared me to be able to manage large businesses and companies.
Apex

Charleston, WV

#48 Nov 19, 2012
You misrepresent people and should apologize. Ruth Ann Wylie NEVER supported Apex Thinking. When she became Dean she told students she was trying to have the book removed from the textbook list. She and Bill White disagreed about a lot. Do not try to put her in the same camp. She's a good person.
History Stands

Beckley, WV

#49 Nov 19, 2012
Really it is well known that she went to the receptions for the book with Dr. White. Same on her. We all know that she was closely assigned with White. Ruth Wylie once said in a leadership class "trust no one" and we do not trust or respect her.

Sorry but you cannot re write history. She has offended the wrong people who know here very very very well. LOL
Apex wrote:
You misrepresent people and should apologize. Ruth Ann Wylie NEVER supported Apex Thinking. When she became Dean she told students she was trying to have the book removed from the textbook list. She and Bill White disagreed about a lot. Do not try to put her in the same camp. She's a good person.
Pathetic Bully

Beckley, WV

#50 Nov 19, 2012
JamieWV wonder how UC is doing these days in Beckley. You seem to have an opinion on everything else! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... Oct '15 Alien 73
News A light in the window (Oct '09) Aug '15 What about it 61
News Montgomery residents pack meeting to support WV... (Mar '15) Apr '15 wvu 2
News WVU could purchase MSU campus in Beckley (Nov '14) Nov '14 oversight 10
News MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on (Sep '12) Oct '14 Aida 595
News Settlement reached over Mountain State Universi... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Aida 14
News Victorian home in Beckley gets new life as bistro (Aug '14) Aug '14 redline 1
More from around the web