Opposition to Marriage Equality Seems...

Opposition to Marriage Equality Seems to be Dying

There are 2 comments on the www.dailykos.com story from Oct 10, 2012, titled Opposition to Marriage Equality Seems to be Dying. In it, www.dailykos.com reports that:

Maryland Delegate Keiffer Mitchell, Jr. and Maggie Gallagher debated Question 6 on Tuesday night at Morgan State University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailykos.com.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Opposition to marriage equality is LITERALLY dying out, at a rate of 6,000+ per day.

The ONLY generation which still opposes marriage for same-sex couples are the baby boomers and "silent" generation.

By the end of the decade there won't be enough of them left to win a marriage ban ANYWHERE.

That's why the anti-gays went to court in Ohio to prevent the pro-equality groups from putting a referendum on the ballot to overturn Ohio's constitutional ban; they knew it would likely pass.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Thank god all those bible thumping old farts are dying out and young tolerant young people are replacing them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longevity definitely has a place in Baltimore May '15 Carla 1
News Baltimore protesters demanded "Justice for Fred... May '15 buh bye freddy 2
News Four shot in Hillen neighborhood of Northeast B... Mar '15 Sad 1
News Local Accessory Designer Launches Jewelry Colle... Feb '15 Just test 2
News Louis Farrakhan justifies racial violence: a Le... (Nov '14) Jan '15 Citizen 63
News Farrakhan To African-Americans: 'Let's Die For ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 animals against i... 6
News Attorney general says racial equality threatene... (May '14) May '14 Shalimarr 1
More from around the web