Trayvon Martin shooting continues to resonate in Atlanta as college students get involved

Mar 23, 2012 Full story: Palm Beach Post 22

In Atlanta, the city with the highest concentration of historically black colleges in the country, the death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin has struck a angry chord.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 24, 2012
What's interesting here is all the focus on race as if this was a white-on-black issue. It's not. It's a Hispanic-on-black issue and black Americans need to start to focus on that reality. Since NOBODY in Washington is willing to close the border, black Americans can expect this kind of situation to escalate. Instead of concentrating on their displacement by Hispanic people, legal and illegal, black Americans fall back on their old tried-and-true lament; whitey.

The hatred of whites is so prevalent in the black blogosphere regarding this case that nobody seems to want to discuss the very real problem that black Americans are facing at the hands of Hispanic people from coast to coast. The media is literally pouring gas on the fire as well. How long will they keep showing pictures of Trayvon from when he was 12 years old? When will they show one from 2012?

If the Black Panthers get their "Dead or Alive" wish, we may just see a real race war in America. But it won't be between black and white Americans.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 24, 2012
Black africans don't discrimenate, they will steal or kill anyone.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#4 May 16, 2012

Location hidden

#5 May 16, 2012
Confirmed Z man had a broken nose and lacerations on his neck. He's free free free a lass he's free

Flush it.

#6 May 16, 2012
Just because someone is not armed with a gun or a knife maybe a club doesn't main they can't kill you. Many people have been killed or bad hurt in a bare hand attack.

Free Zem.

Dump obama November 2012

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 May 16, 2012
New evidence this week showed Trevon was attacking Mr. Zimmerman just as Mr. Zimmerman testified to the police.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#8 May 16, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
New evidence this week showed Trevon was attacking Mr. Zimmerman just as Mr. Zimmerman testified to the police.
I dont think Sharpton will cover this new evidence on his race baiting show on PMSNBC.

Location hidden

#9 May 17, 2012
LMAO, get ya some of that there pink panthers

Location hidden

#10 May 17, 2012
The guy that performed the autopsy discovered who was responsible for little Treyvon's death, it was Treyvon. Never attack a hispanic with a gun, it is dangerous for your health, dog.

Flush it.

#11 May 17, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
The guy that performed the autopsy discovered who was responsible for little Treyvon's death, it was Treyvon. Never attack a hispanic with a gun, it is dangerous for your health, dog.
Don't attack anybody for any reason it is dangerous for your health. It's to bad the race beaters had to make a race issue out of this. I'm sure Mr. Zim. would have done the same thing no matter what color the attacker was. And if the attacker was white we would have never heard anything about it.
hungwell

Brodhead, KY

#12 May 18, 2012
zimmerman was playing cop,also he;s a coward!!that is all you hear in tennessee.
CONSERVATIVE

Homer, GA

#13 May 18, 2012
hungwell wrote:
zimmerman was playing cop,also he;s a coward!!that is all you hear in tennessee.
Apparently Tenn hasn't heard the NEW evidence presented in the case.
CONSERVATIVE

Homer, GA

#14 May 18, 2012
I can hardly wait to see the reaction from the race baiters, now that Zimmerman's testimony has been collaborated by new medical evidence presented in the case. As usual they will walk away with their tails between their legs, looking like the racist bigots they are. Then again in an attempt to save face they may will cry foul, and start a race war. Anyone who wants to see what a true racist looks like, has only to look at all the useful idiots who rushed to judgement. We can only guess at the selective moral outrage these same losers would be showing if the shoe was on the other foot. Tea Party 2012!
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#15 May 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="hungwell, I doubt it"]zimmerman was playing cop,also he;s a coward!!that is all you hear in tennessee.[/QUOTE]

You need to tune away from PMSNBC and the race profiteer Sharpton.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#16 May 18, 2012
So the Trayvon Martin case has struck an angry chord with Atlanta's racist black population.

So.

The racists blacks will be offended by something else next week.

Location hidden

#17 May 19, 2012
hungwell wrote:
\

Who from these friends of yours, I bet they love Trayvon?

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/news/local/chann...

Location hidden

#18 May 19, 2012
When these Atlanta area residents were polled the majority also thought Trayvon's death needed reassessing. The problem with them is they are not jury worthy.

https://www.google.com/search...
Atlanta yt

Atlanta, GA

#19 May 19, 2012
I recently saw a poll where the question was asked "do you believe the head wounds were caused by Trayvon or self inflicted by Zimmerman"? The poll was on a Black web site and over 90% had voted for self inflicted. The blacks will say anything, but admitting they may have jumped to judgement a little too quickly.

If you'd really like to understand how disfunctional the black culture is, just tune into 1380 waok.
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
I can hardly wait to see the reaction from the race baiters, now that Zimmerman's testimony has been collaborated by new medical evidence presented in the case. As usual they will walk away with their tails between their legs, looking like the racist bigots they are. Then again in an attempt to save face they may will cry foul, and start a race war. Anyone who wants to see what a true racist looks like, has only to look at all the useful idiots who rushed to judgement. We can only guess at the selective moral outrage these same losers would be showing if the shoe was on the other foot. Tea Party 2012!

Flush it.

#21 May 19, 2012
You don't know any more about the evidence than I do.

Stalking is a very board word. It can be looked at many ways. That will all come out in court.

If I'm out for a morning walk, and walking on the road or trail and someone is walking in front of me going the same way am I stalking?

Mr. Zimmerman was where is should have been doing the job he was there to do. Because some 911 person says something doesn't make it law. Mr. Zimmerman has the right to walk where he wants.
Now was little 6 foot 2 trayvon trespassing in a gaited area I don't know, But if it has a gate on it that should tell you something. But like what has been said, You coloreds want to hang Zim and don't care if he is guilty or not. Your just looking to hang Mr. Zimmerman because he put one of your kind down. little trayvex attack Zim and trayprick got what he was asking for. But all this will come out in court.

Just because someone is not armed with a gun or a knife maybe a club doesn't main they can't kill you. Many people have been killed or bad hurt in a bare hand attack.

Free Zem.

Dump obama November 2012
dave

Carrollton, GA

#22 May 19, 2012
DUMP OBAMA 2012. trayvon test come back that he has drugs in his system.he was out trying to find something to stealJUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE.. so long loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehouse College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Can't Obama Talk To Black Americans Like That? Aug '14 A Word to the Wise 6
'Are You, Like, African-AMERICAN Or AFRICAN-Ame... Aug '14 thegreatlc33 2
Atlanta to host black college success summit (Jun '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
In big public push, White House seeks to smooth... (May '14) May '14 walkerwilliam91 1
Caught on camera: Armed robbers nab prescriptio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Grob Hahn 1
UCLA School of Law Student Addresses Backlash T... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Hugo 1
Education: the message behind MLK Awards Dinner (Jan '14) Jan '14 D Duke 4
More from around the web