Obama to new grads: "No time for excu...

Obama to new grads: "No time for excuses"

There are 9 comments on the KMIZ story from May 19, 2013, titled Obama to new grads: "No time for excuses". In it, KMIZ reports that:

Past, present and future came together on a thunderstorm-filled Sunday, as President Barack Obama received an honorary doctorate and gave the commencement speech at historically black, all-male Morehouse College, where the Rev.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

Allen

Duluth, GA

#1 May 19, 2013
No time for excuses? That's all I hear from him lately.
weirdgurs

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 May 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Flies on the Tongue mean the shiz Taste good
See the light

El Paso, TX

#3 May 19, 2013
Obama tells them , you can't succeed unless you work twice as hard as a white person. Nice comment to tell them, start kids out with a chip on their shoulder. He should have said look at me , I'm POTUS because I lie and cheat better than anyone!!
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 May 19, 2013
The excuse King himself.
Benghazi...Impeach
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#6 May 20, 2013
It would appear that eigthman has been reincarnated as bandmaster!
BandMaster

Location hidden

#7 May 20, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
You can't even spell it...Moron
BandMaster

Location hidden

#8 May 20, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
"Eighth" man was targeted by the democrat bigots. Like you and the IRS. Bigot."
Is he impeached yet?" ...BENGHAZI
Justin

United States

#9 May 20, 2013
"..It's just that in today's hyperconnected, hypercompetitive world, with millions of young people from China and India and Brazil -- many of whom started with a whole lot less than all of you did -- all of them entering the global workforce alongside you, nobody is going to give you anything that you have not earned.."

Many Mexicans immigrating illegally to the United States can't speak English; they literally don't understand what the American media and politicians are saying. Ironically that's why they are able to move ahead faster than lower income US citizens; they're not ideologically handicapped by our society's worthless conventional wisdom.

Nobody ever told them that you can't earn a decent living by lowing lawns and performing manual labor. While Americans sit on their ass collecting unemployment checks, Mexicans are in the back yard mowing the lawn for $50 an hour. When the American finally loses his home to foreclosure, chances are it will be that same hard working Mexican who will move his family in.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 May 23, 2013
...President Pinochio said to the young men and women...just remember, it is Bush's fault, Reverend Jeremiah Wright's fault, Hillary's fault, my Grandmother's fault, the cop's fault, the youtube video's fault, the reporter's fault, the guns' fault, the pressure cookers' fault...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehouse College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UGA takes lead on celebrations of Black History... Feb 1 powertomypeople 4
News Birmingham minister, arrested at Chicago protes... Dec '15 dont like 1
News Democracy Now: Remembering Civil Rights Freedom... Aug '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News NAACP leader Julian Bond was a'tireless champio... Aug '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News No title (Jan '13) Feb '15 apple 21
News Black History Month kicks off with guest speake... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Lucky 1
News Why Can't Obama Talk To Black Americans Like That? (Aug '14) Aug '14 A Word to the Wise 6
More from around the web