MLK class to be taught at Morehouse College

Jun 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAGT

A leading scholar of the Reverend Martin Luther King Junior will teach a class on the civil rights icon this fall at Morehouse College, using the collection of documents, books and other items housed at the school.

Comments
81 - 92 of 92 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2010
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Madon

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

JUST ONCE wrote:
"MLK class to be taught at Morehouse College"
The bottom line is why a class? Perhaps it is a lecture series, or some kind of symposium. A class!!!!!
Because it would be racial otherwise!
civil rights violence

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

JUST ONCE wrote:
"MLK class to be taught at Morehouse College"
The bottom line is why a class? Perhaps it is a lecture series, or some kind of symposium. A class!!!!!
The last thing they want is a discussion. Too many people have been spoon fed a one sided view of mlk and they would be horrified and disappointed to learn the truth.
Civil rights supporters want the charade to continue. The truth about the violence and the immorality of mlk is their enemy.
WakeUpPeople

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

TO AFRICOID PERSONS

We honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr by trying to emulate his stances. Caucasian Americans are the ones who find it necessary to hide the truths about their ancestors. We should never follow their example. Dr. King had shortcomings - so what. We all do. However, Dr. King stood for change. Dr. King challenged the vile authorities, devils - Africoid and Caucasoid, of his day. Dr. King was our friend so Caucasian Americans speaking about his shortcomings should never deter you from embracing a friend. It should make you do your due diligence by learning the entire story of Dr. King. Therefore, his truth, if you have faith in the truth, sets you free from making his mistakes!!!!!! Lastly, be intelligent please by ignoring vile Caucasian Americans. Why discuss anything with them? They are not an issue; the issue is us changing our behaviors and mentalities. Good day, good folks.
Stop the hate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

WakeUpPeople wrote:
TO AFRICOID PERSONS
We honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr by trying to emulate his stances. Caucasian Americans are the ones who find it necessary to hide the truths about their ancestors. We should never follow their example. Dr. King had shortcomings - so what. We all do. However, Dr. King stood for change. Dr. King challenged the vile authorities, devils - Africoid and Caucasoid, of his day. Dr. King was our friend so Caucasian Americans speaking about his shortcomings should never deter you from embracing a friend. It should make you do your due diligence by learning the entire story of Dr. King. Therefore, his truth, if you have faith in the truth, sets you free from making his mistakes!!!!!! Lastly, be intelligent please by ignoring vile Caucasian Americans. Why discuss anything with them? They are not an issue; the issue is us changing our behaviors and mentalities. Good day, good folks.
Stop hating on whites long enough to learn the facts. You need to admit that nonviolent social change was the lie of the century.
The civil rights movement was rife with violence, killings, burning of residential neighborhoods, and rejection of all things white including EDUCATION!

“I am listening.......”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

HotBlackChick wrote:
That's so wonderful. Now if we could only get a class at Notre Dame
http://africana.nd.edu/Spring2009.shtml

AFST 30222 US During 1960s

“ RIP Macho B”

Since: Feb 08

rain forest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

Maria Antonia wrote:
<quoted text>
http://africana.nd.edu/Spring2009.shtml
AFST 30222 US During 1960s
AFST 30222 US During 1960s...???

WTF is that an acronym for..

Since: May 09

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

blackbolt wrote:
<quoted text>
AFST 30222 US During 1960s...???
WTF is that an acronym for..
why do you want to know?

mlk was an adulterous, lying, scheming groid

probably like yourself.

he probably had a few white women back in that day.

does that make you mad, negro?

“ RIP Macho B”

rain forest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

Southern Thrill wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you want to know?
mlk was an adulterous, lying, scheming groid
probably like yourself.
he probably had a few white women back in that day.
does that make you mad, negro?

OK.. No-he was much more than that..and maybe he did..No..

anything else??

now mf hop back on your mom and make that trailer rock and roll..

K'?

Since: May 09

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

blackbolt wrote:
<quoted text>..
OK.. No-he was much more than that..and maybe he did..No..
anything else??
now mf hop back on your mom and make that trailer rock and roll..
K'?
nah, just drop to your knees and open WIDE for me

that would suit me just fine

“ RIP Macho B”

rain forest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

Southern Thrill wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, just drop to your knees and open WIDE for me
that would suit me just fine
..i know..i know it would..but i wouldn't even sh^*t in your mouth..sorry...
what's wrong with that redneck gay bar you usually go to to get your butt slammed..huh?

“I know im HOTT but seriously”

Since: Jun 09

Woodland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

Detective wrote:
<quoted text>This is HotblackChick's Sacramento address. How lame!!! Posing as someone else!!!
I would not waste my precious energy on lames like him

“Post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Feb 10

Bigot, Haiti

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

HotBlackChick wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are admitting there are more whites on welfare than black. This is a big step for you.
I am so proud
Nice deflection of the question about why there are no white neighborhoods where cops refuse to respond....lol.
Did you learn that deflection tactic from Deputy "Never give a straight answer to a direct question" Doobie?
lmao!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••