Montclair NAACP joins MSU student gro...

Montclair NAACP joins MSU student group to combat bias threats

There are 1 comment on the The Montclair Times story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Montclair NAACP joins MSU student group to combat bias threats. In it, The Montclair Times reports that:

Thomas Reynolds, left, president of the Montclair Branch of the NAACP, sits in on a community meeting about affordable housing last Tuesday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Montclair Times.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 7, 2012
This is exactly what happens when religion promotes that hating people is ok because its ok with their god. Even if the idiots that put up the death threats do not believe in a god they have been given an open door that its ok because religion says it is.

Don't believe that? Take a look at the history of religion and how it has had a negative effect on societies. The reason for the first sentence of the first amendment which makes religious law null and void.

Further I have no doubts that those who are homophobic bigots are also racist, they tend to go hand in hand because its the same righteous mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montclair State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Engagement: Scott Kappmeier & Danielle Ambrosio Feb '15 Whiny1 1
News I'll be voice to the voiceless,' says Buono NEW (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rick Moss 1
News NJ Gov. Chris Christie Opens Up On Gay Marriage (Oct '13) Oct '13 WeTheSheeple 9
News Christie, Buono clash in fiery final debate bef... (Oct '13) Oct '13 LessHypeMoreFact 1
News Montclair State starts work on 'catalytic inves... (Aug '13) Aug '13 benson 1
News Holocaust, Warsaw Ghetto Remembered in New Mont... (Mar '13) May '13 Bertram Fishelberg 2
News GHSU researcher's products target cold sores, f... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Maggie 1
More from around the web