Keeping Cape Girardeau flood wall cle...

Keeping Cape Girardeau flood wall clean a massive task

There are 7 comments on the KMIZ story from Oct 5, 2015, titled Keeping Cape Girardeau flood wall clean a massive task. In it, KMIZ reports that:

The wall that protects downtown Cape Girardeau from the Mississippi River is essentially a more-than-mile-long canvas, and graffiti is a never-ending problem. And while some communities have embraced graffiti art as a way of self-expression, this southeast Missouri town prefers to keep its wall clean.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

Jackson, MO

#1 Oct 5, 2015
I walked the full length of the wall today and they haven't accomplished anything. Nothing. They will not be able to remove the street chalk graffiti unless they bring in gas powered high pressure washers, which they won't do.

Jackson, MO

#2 Oct 6, 2015
Guest wrote:
I walked the full length of the wall today and they haven't accomplished anything. Nothing. They will not be able to remove the street chalk graffiti unless they bring in gas powered high pressure washers, which they won't do.
Why not?

Jackson, MO

#3 Oct 6, 2015
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why not?
Because it would require too much physical labor.
DapperDan

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Oct 6, 2015
And chance ruining the stupid idiotic murals!!!!!!! How could you not know this :-O
Seriously though I think the graffiti looks better!!!!!!!:P

Jackson, MO

#5 Oct 6, 2015
DapperDan wrote:
And chance ruining the stupid idiotic murals!!!!!!! How could you not know this :-O
The vast majority of the graffiti isn't on the murals, Idiot. And it should come as no surprise that you'd rather view a chalk drawing of a penis as opposed to a bare concrete wall.

Jackson, MO

#6 Oct 6, 2015
DapperDan wrote:
If you're apparently one for emoticons, here is one made specifically for you.

=====D~~~ O-:
DapperDan

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Oct 7, 2015
I didn't see THAT piece of graffiti so sorry on it.. I've just never really been a fan of the murals...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama caricature creates a storm in Missouri Oz... (Oct '08) Jul '18 Signburnt 630
News Weird 11 mins ago 4:29 p.m.Freshman emails ever... (Jan '18) Jan '18 Pardon Pard 1
News Enrollment up at other Missouri universities as... (Sep '16) Apr '17 pulte is a RICO 3
News Epithet caused fight that led to Chaparral grad... (Jan '17) Jan '17 spytheweb 1
News University settles with student who wouldn't co... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Christians In Nam... 3
News University student assault case against Garrita... (Aug '10) Aug '16 Guest 9
News Colleges Campuses Are Full Of Subtle Racism And... (Jan '15) Aug '16 mutai c emmanuel 24