American Media Services Interactive Names Rapp and Floyd to Sales Team

Sep 5, 2008 Full story: Earth Times

American Media Services Interactive announces the recent appointments of Melissa Rapp as Vice President of Sales and Eric Floyd as West Coast Sales Director to enhance the digital media firm ' s management and ...

Full Story
Cole Portato

Irving, TX

#1 Sep 5, 2008
AMS is very lucky. Melissa is an amazing salesperson. Tenacious, smart and always fair. And does she LOVE to talk on the phone! ;-) What more could you want from a VP of Sales?
Dave Scott-RadioTraff ic

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 6, 2008
Melissa Rapp is one of a kind!(And that's a GOOD thing!)
First, Melissa has radio in her blood, having worked big, medium and small market radio herself, mostly in sales. Her parents and grandparents owned radio stations. They immersed Melissa in radio as she grew up.
Second, although a vendor where she works signs her paycheck, Melissa knows through and through that it's the station paying the vendor that lets the vendor pay her. Thus, Melissa works exceptionally hard for her stations. She's an exceptional advocate to ensure that the station gets the very best the vendor has to deliver.
I speak first hand, having hired Melissa as a sales person when I was President and CEO of Scott Studios and TM Century. She did great work for us for several years, developing new customers as well as creating and improving products for the company.
David Evans

Oceanside, CA

#3 Sep 8, 2008
Great Move AMS. Melissa will do you proud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi University for Women Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MUW presidential search committee named 16 hr Tim 1
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... Jan '15 The Rogue 67
Booneville art teacher gets creative in the kit... (Apr '14) Apr '14 weather bee 1
5 of 29 Miss. colleges, universities exceed 50%... (Feb '13) Feb '13 anon 1
'The Rose Tattoo': Tony Award-winning play open... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Nonno 1
Table Talk turns to 'Bones' mystery series, Sky... (Feb '12) Feb '12 cipsaw 2
MUW online BSN (Jul '11) Jul '11 DMV 1
More from around the web