Gingrich: I won't quit if I lose Tues...

Gingrich: I won't quit if I lose Tuesday in South

There are 14 comments on the The Wichita Eagle story from Mar 9, 2012, titled Gingrich: I won't quit if I lose Tuesday in South. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

Republican presidential candidate, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich speaks to a crowd at the Mississippi State University Riley Center in downtown Meridian, Miss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#1 Mar 9, 2012
You go, Doughboy!

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Mar 9, 2012
Oh the chaos in the dysfunctional republican primaries… my popcorn runith out, LOL.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Oh the chaos in the dysfunctional republican primaries… my popcorn runith out, LOL.
Gingrich is waiting for the Moon caucuses.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Why weren't you calling the Democrat primaries 'chaos' in 2008? They looked much like the Republican primaries this time around.
scout

Oakland, CA

#5 Mar 9, 2012
flush this womanizer neo-Marxist Orwellian tool!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#6 Mar 9, 2012
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Why weren't you calling the Democrat primaries 'chaos' in 2008? They looked much like the Republican primaries this time around.
Not even repubs agree that this clown show you call repub candidates are even close to the level of integrity you saw when Pres Obama and Sen. Clinton were competing.

And they both would up working together, and doing so very well.

Only the most childish posters, like yourself, feel as though there is always has to be a "well you guys did it too excuse".

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#7 Mar 9, 2012
I'm glad Newton Leroy is chosen his sour-grapes path.

Anyone notice how the one reich-wing poster so far chose NOT to comment on Newton Leroy's decision, but instead he tries to find some diversionary argument?

Thats always a good indication of how much they DONT want to defend this republican clown show.
Latter Day Taints

Wilmington, DE

#9 Mar 9, 2012
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Because by this time there were two candidates the base of the D. Party felt enthusiastically about.

You suckers have four that your base and your more indie leaning primary voters are unenthused about.(People are crazy for Paul, but only in small numbers.)
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#10 Mar 9, 2012
Newtie, in the end, you'll fall in line. Face it, your moon colony idea didn't get enough traction.

"Hate the plan, LOVE the MAN, ROMNEYCARE 2012!!!"
Ron Paul 2012

West Hollywood, CA

#11 Mar 10, 2012
Newt Gingrich is a LIAR! He will quit the race if Rick Santorum wins any of the southern states!
Ron Paul 2012

West Hollywood, CA

#12 Mar 10, 2012
Newt Gingrich is a LIAR! He will quit the race if Rick Santorum wins any of these southern states!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#13 Mar 10, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even repubs agree that this clown show you call repub candidates are even close to the level of integrity you saw when Pres Obama and Sen. Clinton were competing.
And they both would up working together, and doing so very well.
Only the most childish posters, like yourself, feel as though there is always has to be a "well you guys did it too excuse".
the level of integrity??????

whoa, you've come up with some REALLY stupid stuff before, but you've outdone yourself here...

the level of integrity!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not TOO MUCH revisionist history!
they were in the gutter from day one!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#14 Mar 10, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
the level of integrity??????
whoa, you've come up with some REALLY stupid stuff before, but you've outdone yourself here...
the level of integrity!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
not TOO MUCH revisionist history!
they were in the gutter from day one!
Yeah, show us the proof. Find where one called the other a fake. Show where one stayed in the race even when they knew they had no chance.

But then again, maybe you're just admitting that the repub primary is in the gutter, by using the old repub diversion called ..."well dems did what we're doing, but we're still better morally because we call ourselves repubs when we do the same as dems".

Yeah, thats the only way your comment makes sense.
Swedenforever

United States

#15 May 21, 2015
His 3rd wife is from the South?lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CREATE executive: 'We have a massive problem on... Jun 27 Wisdom 16
News Obama Administration Announces New Fuel Efficie... Jun 19 World Opinion 1
News Guajardo named new Journal editor, others promoted Jun 17 Who dat Ceo 3
News Egg prices more than double because of avian in... Jun 13 Consumerism 1
News District 1 race coming down to wire May '15 Brian 12
News Our Opinion: Chronic absenteeism damages kids' ... Mar '15 High 8
Starkville, Mississippi Mayor Makes Brave Stand... Jan '15 William Riley 1
More from around the web