MSU interim leader wants to defend hi...

MSU interim leader wants to defend himself against 'public attacks'

There are 1 comment on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Sep 26, 2008, titled MSU interim leader wants to defend himself against 'public attacks'. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

The interim president of Mississippi State University issued a statement this afternoon formally requesting an audience with the state College Board to defend himself against "the vicious public attacks being ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

sunshine

Memphis, TN

#1 Sep 26, 2008
Why wouldnt college board members/legislators want the truth to come to the top. Instead they immediately start defending without even making the allegations public.

If a state paid employee stepped foot on Meredith's property he should be immediately be terminated just as he was in his two previous jobs.

Its time the dysfunctional IHL be held accountable for their actions. In fact Meredith should be fired for costing the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars are sham searches for university presidents. No, I am not a MSU alum or hater, I only hate wasting taxpayer $$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mabus Agency hires 3 Jun '16 Mabus Who 6
News A musical life: Professional guitarist shares w... Jun '16 The Stealth 2
News Our Opinion: Good news aplenty in region last week May '16 Press power 9
News Low turnout common in local elections across na... May '16 Our Opinion 5
News Mississippi State's Lightweight Subaru BRZ Hybr... Apr '16 Solarman 1
News Increased emphasis: Art offers new ways to teac... Apr '16 WNC 38
News Group against Miss. flag taking battle to SEC h... Mar '16 Mayor 3
More from around the web