MC prof named MPB director

MC prof named MPB director

There are 1 comment on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Jul 9, 2009, titled MC prof named MPB director. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Morton native Judith Lewis, the new executive director of Mississippi Public Broadcasting, is a Mississippi College professor with experience administering an international food program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

left drew in 1971

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2009
Does anyone know a Walter Taylor that was my great uncle? He was a nice man probably would be in his 90's if alive? I don't know anything else about him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Third-grade gate sets higher standards for youn... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Poor leadership 1
News TPSD officials pleased with test scores (Dec '15) Jan '16 Rod Knox 17
News Tupelo, Lee County scores exceed state average (Nov '15) Nov '15 Rod Knox 4
News IHL looks within for new commissioner (Apr '15) Apr '15 Patterson Legacy ... 4
News (Aug '13) Aug '13 hairdressers 3
News Science fun day learning experience for parents... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hunter Maten 1
News Former secretary of state, KiOR board member Co... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Michael 2
More from around the web