Maids of Luna welcomes new members with party

Nov 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pensacola News Journal

Maids of Luna presented its annual New Members' Party. The following ladies were introduced and welcomed by President Jenny Roberts: Connie Bednar, Twana Bright, Jane Daniels, Jody Falvey, Michelle Gainey, Charlotte Hobbs, Alison John, Wendy McIntosh, Ella Minchew, Angie Newman, Brittany Odom, Connie Rice, Leigh Ann South, Karen Summerville, Becky ...

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2009
fly on the wall

Freeport, FL

#1 Nov 30, 2009
what is LUNA?? are they really maides that helps pepole?? if so good!! more info please
clover

Crestview, FL

#2 Dec 2, 2009
Luna is a moon godess
fly on the wall

Freeport, FL

#3 Dec 2, 2009
is that it??
notconfused

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#4 Dec 10, 2009
sounds like a bunch of werewolves to me.
town drunk

Freeport, FL

#5 Dec 11, 2009
yes seen a bunch of them the other night.they were getting pretty close to me and was reaching for me
as i was TRYING to cet away then i relized it was my wife and her sisters,then i woke up!
jason

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#6 Dec 11, 2009
THAT is funny as hell. I'm serious. You guys are hilarious. Better than coffee in the morning. Notconfused and the town drunk should have their own morning show!
town drunk

Freeport, FL

#7 Dec 11, 2009
thanks! keep it in mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton: MC offering GMAT review class in Oct. (Aug '13) Aug '13 dr adawala 1
Physician_assistant_graduates_celebrate_0_13765... (Aug '13) Aug '13 hairdressers 3
Science fun day learning experience for parents... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hunter Maten 1
Former secretary of state, KiOR board member Co... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Michael 2
Mississippi couple wins wedding contest (Feb '12) Feb '12 southern hospital... 1
Gatorade honors Poplarville runner (Jan '12) Jan '12 Granny Grey 1
Huckabee says he won't run for president (May '11) May '11 Deo Vindice 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mississippi College People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••