Huckabee Could Opt for Presidential R...

Huckabee Could Opt for Presidential Run by Summer

There are 55 comments on the WMAZ-TV Macon story from Mar 28, 2011, titled Huckabee Could Opt for Presidential Run by Summer. In it, WMAZ-TV Macon reports that:

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says it will be at least this summer before he decides whether to run for president again, and he'll only enter the 2012 race if he thinks he can win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAZ-TV Macon.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#46 Mar 30, 2011

Huck is better than the Maggot Obama by far.

Heck, a dam Chimp is better than the Maggot!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#47 Mar 30, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
Huck is better than the Maggot Obama by far.
Heck, a dam Chimp is better than the Maggot!
At it again, plant life?

The Maggot is you.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#48 Mar 30, 2011
How can America expect to be taken seriously when we are considering a pastor to be our leader?
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#49 Mar 30, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text> You think being potus automatically means you have class?
No, dear, Nixon and Bush junior proved the no-class qualification.

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#50 Mar 30, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for detecting my typo, mangy one. You've earned your keep for today.
Woof, Larry, "lucicrous" is not a word, and you say it is a typo, but youstill have not stated what word you intended. There seems to be several options. Please fill we the literate in, as to what you intended.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#51 Mar 30, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, my revelation is based on the past. The Republicans have never given a crap about the average American. There is no reason to suppose that will change.
And so what.
Some of us are adults and we dont need the government to hold our hand when we pee.
We dont want a government to care and Mother us. We want a government that instead leaves us alone.

Location hidden

#52 Mar 30, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
No thanks Baptist minister. I've had theocracy shoved down my throat enough already by the right in this secular nation. Give me a nontheologist. In fact, follow the dictates of the constitution that there is no religious test for office. Go away.
You make it sound as if being a Pastor disqualify some one from being President. Can you tell me where being a Pastor makes one ineligible for president?

Location hidden

#53 Mar 30, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, Larry, "lucicrous" is not a word, and you say it is a typo, but youstill have not stated what word you intended. There seems to be several options. Please fill we the literate in, as to what you intended.
Scram! is the word I intended.

Location hidden

#54 Mar 30, 2011
californio wrote:
<quoted text>
And so what.
Some of us are adults and we dont need the government to hold our hand when we pee.
We dont want a government to care and Mother us. We want a government that instead leaves us alone.
In other words, no government at all, right? Stop, before it spreads to your brain.

Location hidden

#55 Mar 30, 2011
californio wrote:
<quoted text> You make it sound as if being a Pastor disqualify some one from being President. Can you tell me where being a Pastor makes one ineligible for president?
Eligible, but probably unqualified.

Location hidden

#56 Mar 30, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, no government at all, right? Stop, before it spreads to your brain.
No but as Thomas Jefferson stated, the government govern best when it governs least.
I want federal government to take care of those things the Constitution says it in charge of.

21st Century

#57 Mar 30, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Scram! is the word I intended.
Woof, Larry, you're being ludicrous.

Location hidden

#58 Mar 31, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, Larry, you're being ludicrous.
That's Ludakris.

Location hidden

#59 Mar 31, 2011
Or is it Ludacris?

21st Century

#60 Mar 31, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Or is it Ludacris?
Woof, Larry, NASTY GIRL :)0000!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Third-grade gate sets higher standards for youn... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Poor leadership 1
News TPSD officials pleased with test scores (Dec '15) Jan '16 Rod Knox 17
News Tupelo, Lee County scores exceed state average (Nov '15) Nov '15 Rod Knox 4
News IHL looks within for new commissioner (Apr '15) Apr '15 Patterson Legacy ... 4
News (Aug '13) Aug '13 hairdressers 3
News Science fun day learning experience for parents... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hunter Maten 1
News Former secretary of state, KiOR board member Co... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Michael 2
More from around the web