Huckabee Could Opt for Presidential R...

Huckabee Could Opt for Presidential Run by Summer

There are 55 comments on the WMAZ-TV Macon story from Mar 28, 2011, titled Huckabee Could Opt for Presidential Run by Summer. In it, WMAZ-TV Macon reports that:

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says it will be at least this summer before he decides whether to run for president again, and he'll only enter the 2012 race if he thinks he can win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAZ-TV Macon.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#1 Mar 28, 2011
Huck got more class in his azz hairs than obama has in his entire body! and he's smarter & much more honest too!!!
Storm warning

De Forest, WI

#2 Mar 28, 2011
zionist toad, Traitor went to Israel to suck up for their help in installing his worthless azz. this is a sub human hunk of political floating stuff.
Alabama

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 28, 2011
Al Sharpton wrote:
Huck got more class in his azz hairs than obama has in his entire body! and he's smarter & much more honest too!!!
Funny how Obama is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND Huckabee isn't.
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#5 Mar 28, 2011
No thanks Baptist minister. I've had theocracy shoved down my throat enough already by the right in this secular nation. Give me a nontheologist. In fact, follow the dictates of the constitution that there is no religious test for office. Go away.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#6 Mar 28, 2011
LOL!!! Huckabee running for President?

He might as well, he has nothing better to do...
Betcha

Bradenton, FL

#7 Mar 28, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
That's a common reason people choose to run for President.
BackBiter

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2011
Betcha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a common reason people choose to run for President.
And then there are corrupt, lifelong commie-mentored kenyan frauds with different reasons.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#10 Mar 29, 2011
Good luck, Mr. Huckabee, you will need it.

Looking forward to those Obama D. Syndrome sufferers trying to say something good about Huck!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#11 Mar 29, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
Looking forward to those Obama D. Syndrome sufferers trying to say something good about Huck!
easy...
several REALLY good things about huckabee...
HE hasn't shoved a 3/4 of a trillion dollar worthless spending package, OR, a 4 trillion dollar entitlement debacle down our throats. nor will he.
he hasn't bowed to any foreign leaders, he hasn't bad mouthed ANY police force, he hasn't blamed bush for every problem in the world...and, his wife hasn't told ANYONE what they can, or, cannot eat.

of course...YOU probably DON'T think those are good things, do you, dear?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#12 Mar 29, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
if THAT'S the criteria...YOU should be running!
LoserHuckabee

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Mar 29, 2011
Huckabee is a loser. He lost last time and he did not learn his lesson. He is not wanted. He should go back to Arkansas.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#14 Mar 29, 2011
Alabama wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how Obama is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND Huckabee isn't.
Kinda like seeing the three headed rabbit in the circus, or the turttle on the fence post.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#15 Mar 29, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
His time has passed.
Cowboy Up

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Mar 29, 2011
ah-so wrote:
our WARMONGER-IN-THIEF odumba is falling apart ... his clueless, aloof, and history of lying style will assure a GOP win in 2012!
the GOP can run a monkey & it would beat odumba!
Was thinking the same thing. If the American people have been paying attention... Still have the brain dead cheerleaders unable to admitt things have gone terribly wrong on this watch.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17 Mar 29, 2011
You're not the one Huckabee.

Don't waste our time.
CTPati

Marlborough, CT

#18 Mar 29, 2011
I'm glad Huckabee says he'll only run IF he thinks he can win. He's the WRONG candidate, and imo can't win.

So, he should (and probably will) choose to keep his lucrative job with FOX instead of running.(Not that I watch him. Although I agree with *some* of his positions on issues, I find him, personally, to be egotistical, smarmy, and grossly offensive in his campaign tactics against Romney--colluding with McShame--in Iowa 2008.)
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#19 Mar 29, 2011
Huck is an anti-Christ Israeli agent.

Get lost, huck. Just get lost.
Billy Ringo

United States

#20 Mar 29, 2011
If Chuckleberry announces, he'll presumably lose his Faux gig.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Mar 29, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
Watch out for this Huckabee. He is a jocular, soft-spoken, extremist bigot. That "reasonable" tone makes him dangerous. He has the same wacked-out ideas as the more obvious and lucicrous Michele Bachmann.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Mar 29, 2011
Space Cowboy wrote:
You're not the one Huckabee.
Don't waste our time.
That's right, not when Joe the Dumber is available.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Third-grade gate sets higher standards for youn... Feb '17 Poor leadership 1
News TPSD officials pleased with test scores (Dec '15) Jan '16 Rod Knox 17
News Tupelo, Lee County scores exceed state average (Nov '15) Nov '15 Rod Knox 4
News IHL looks within for new commissioner (Apr '15) Apr '15 Patterson Legacy ... 4
News (Aug '13) Aug '13 hairdressers 3
News Science fun day learning experience for parents... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hunter Maten 1
News Former secretary of state, KiOR board member Co... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Michael 2
More from around the web