Students and faculty unite against voter restriction

Oct 30, 2012 Full story: Insight News 20

Students representing public universities, private colleges and community colleges from around Minnesota, along with select college faculty and Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak, gathered Tuesday in front of Coffman Memorial Union to hold a news conference and rally against the voter restriction amendment.

Full Story
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Hilarious.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Students are one of the more liberal groups who idealism is to be admired, regardless of how misquided it is! Everything should be "fair" and "equal" until they find out, when they go to start a career, it ain't fair and it ain't equal! Fair is where you buy a pig in August. Equal means you get a chance to succeed, provided you use your talents to the fullest! At 18-22 years of old, most of them are away from home or on their own for the first time ever. Easily influenced !!

Since: May 11

Burnsville, MN

#3 Oct 30, 2012
If you wingnuts get voter ID passed and still lose what or who are you going to blame it on then??
Adam Smith

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Snake Dr wrote:
If you wingnuts get voter ID passed and still lose what or who are you going to blame it on then??
The Marxist propaganda that is currently polluting society. I seems to have worked in your case.
nuff said

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Snake Dr wrote:
You don't get it Snake. It is about legal votes counting, not party affiliation.
I know that is a concept not familiar to you libertards.

Burnsville, MN

#6 Oct 30, 2012
nuff said wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it Snake. It is about legal votes counting, not party affiliation.
I know that is a concept not familiar to you libertards.
Now all you have to do is prove thaT there is people voting illegaly and lets fix the problem.
nuff said

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 30, 2012
Google it Snake. Start there.
It IS happening!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Odd, they don't advocate ID drives for the elderly and poor... Shouldn't THAT come first ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Adam Smith

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
Now all you have to do is prove thaT there is people voting illegaly and lets fix the problem.
The left don't want to fix it because they would lose votes. Voter ID is a good first start. Next is to enforce immigration laws. Obama won't do that so we need to get rid of him.

Do you think there are any illegals that vote? We can't even deport them. What makes you think liberals will want to check on their votes?

Burnsville, MN

#10 Oct 30, 2012
nuff said wrote:
Google it Snake. Start there.
It IS happening!
The biggest problem I see is felons voting. A problem that voter ID won`t fix.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Adam Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The left don't want to fix it because they would lose votes. Voter ID is a good first start. Next is to enforce immigration laws. Obama won't do that so we need to get rid of him.
Do you think there are any illegals that vote? We can't even deport them. What makes you think liberals will want to check on their votes?
I see conclusions, are you familiar with "facts" ???

Burnsville, MN

#12 Oct 30, 2012
Adam Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The president has deported more illegals in 4 years then W Bush did in 8. But I`m sure your little spiel sounds good to Hannity
nuff said

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure felons voting is the biggest problem, but I do agree it is a problem.
It needs addressed and I believe it would be with the cross checking of databases.
Toidi Slayer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so let's just throw up our hands and do nothing? I don't think so. You have to start somewhere...

Burnsville, MN

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Toidi Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so let's just throw up our hands and do nothing? I don't think so. You have to start somewhere...
Of course we should do something but voter ID isn`t the answer. We need the database. Nothing in the voter ID bill about getting a database. Do it right or why bother.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#16 Oct 31, 2012
Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we should do something but voter ID isn`t the answer. We need the database. Nothing in the voter ID bill about getting a database. Do it right or why bother.
Rocket Scientist,
There has been a "database" in existance for Voting in America probably since day one!
It is called the "Voter Rolls".
Fauch! you Demokrat Sheeple embarass yourselves,(and embarass me as your fellow American), as you attempt to use Newspeak to appear smart!

Burnsville, MN

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocket Scientist,
There has been a "database" in existance for Voting in America probably since day one!
It is called the "Voter Rolls".
Fauch! you Demokrat Sheeple embarass yourselves,(and embarass me as your fellow American), as you attempt to use Newspeak to appear smart!
Please go hump someone elses leg. you are a moron
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#18 Oct 31, 2012
Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go hump someone elses leg. you are a moron
The Moronic Poster that regularily posts his ignorance with such aplumb, call me a moron.......I like Demokrats, you be somb smert "folks".

I am here, in part, to correct you ignorant advocates for the Collectivisation of Amerika. If you "feel" that your entitlement to have your neighbors wealth redistributed to your "Community", as a Constitutional Right, then you need to do more plausible Begging. The bonafides that you "feel" you have, because of your Melanin Level, do not make it anymore.....Barry Soreto's Occupation of the White House has ended White Guilt!

Thank you Herr David Goebbels Axelrod.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Poor drunk, brain cells are drowning and your pals have decides to ignore you...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#20 Oct 31, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor drunk, brain cells are drowning and your pals have decides to ignore you...
Bummer, I didn't know I had pals or that they have "decides".

I am "Decides" myself when I read this!

I need to be liked, and I need those Judge-its in order to "Feel" that I am important and relevant.

toidI!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota House taps state surplus for another ... Apr '14 TooAverage 41
Charges say St. Paul man, upset over ticket, th... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joe Blow 1
Colorado's Defeat of Income Tax Hike Victory fo... (Nov '13) Nov '13 David Laskowski 1
Winona firefighters trying to contain block-siz... (Nov '13) Nov '13 naya jo 1
Lines form outside Chick-fil-A sites in Maple G... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Britt 1
Lawmakers wrap 'most partisan session' ever (May '13) May '13 GunShow1 1
Lower tuition for immigrants becomes law in Col... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mah 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minnesota State Colleges and Universities People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••