Nearly half of Minnesotans favor abor...

Nearly half of Minnesotans favor abortion rights, survey says

There are 36 comments on the Star Tribune story from Dec 20, 2009, titled Nearly half of Minnesotans favor abortion rights, survey says. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Nearly half of Minnesotans say that abortion should be a women's personal choice, according to a survey by St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Arnie

Minnetonka, MN

#21 Dec 22, 2009
Tom Shakopee wrote:
Pioneer Press, this is not 1942 Germany and Adolf Hitler is not in the Oval Office, though the current resident is not too far off politically. How stupid and nieve do you think the general public is? A majority of Minnesotans are against abortion rights.
This is a great example that Liberalism is a mental d i s o r d e r.
Obama is left of center while Hitler was way, way, way right of center. Sounds like you might have dozed off during history. Whatever nieve is.
this suburb is great

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Dec 22, 2009
Minorities and ILLEGALS.....thank Chris Coleman for the restaurants closing. Global warming is a WAR ON CHRISTIANS!

Liberals are losers....they kill babies and puppies and listen to rap music.
Happy to pay more

Monroe, LA

#23 Dec 22, 2009
Bob the Bilderberg wrote:
<quoted text>
"Among those who are 18 to 24 year olds, more than 80 percent do not want to see Roe v. Wade overturned."
I shocked, shocked that the young and the clueless want to be able to screw their brains out with consequence.
this is why we shouldn't elect adult children...

**Video: Sebelius Praises Abortion Accounting Trick in Senate Bill**

&fe ature=player_embedded

Leftists love China’s one-child policy under their misguided dreams of saving “Mother” Earth.
Surrounded by yuppies

Columbus, OH

#24 Dec 22, 2009
I want every mother, who will be holding her baby in her arms tonight, to look down at her baby and say "You are so lucky that I wanted you, otherwise you wouldn't be here with me tonight."
Steveb

Big Lake, MN

#25 Dec 22, 2009
The Difference Is wrote:
Those who favor abortion aren't encroaching on the lives of the religious zealots who are putting up anti-abortion billboards and protesting outside abortion clinics. You are wasting your time and money! Mind your own business. I thought god will dole out goodies and spankings up on a cloud in heaven. You wackos should probably get that tree trunk out of your own eye before worrying about the sliver in someone else's eye.
And keep going to the Catholic Church and giving them money. As the moral authority on ethics and sexual issues, they will always need your donations for defending the child molester priests! Great investment for you instead of the billboards.
It's called having a voice for the unborn who have none. You know the babies that get ripped apart in the womb or have there skulls crushed. Nice way to be welcomed into the world don't you think?!? It's hardly a waste of anything. It made you notice didn't it? You must be lookin forward to your a*s cooking everyday for eternity. It's always you internet tough guys that have to denounce my God. Different strokes for different folks i guess.
DFL deathparty

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Dec 22, 2009
Sebelius: Yes, you will pay for abortions under Nelson's deal, like it or not.

At Hot Air, Captain Ed has a tape of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius discussing how the so-called "abortion premium" in the Senate health care reform bill will work. Is she suggesting that everyone will have to pay an abortion premium, and that accounting tricks will be used just to make it look like you're not forced to pay for abortions?

SEBELIUS: That would be an accounting procedure, but everybody in the exchange would do the same thing, whether you’re male or female, whether you’re 75 or 25, you would all set aside a portion of your premium that would go into a fund, and it would not be earmarked for anything, it would be a separate account that everyone in the exchange would pay.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blo...

----------

Well, we already knew she was evil.

She was a close associate of "Killer Tiller". She made sure that Tiller was not prosecuted for little mistakes like killing his customers as well as their babies. In return, he was one of her biggest donors.
Jake

San Antonio, TX

#28 Dec 23, 2009
Abortion $600
The look on her face when she stands before Jesus holding her aborted child... PRICELESS
Lux et Veritas

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Dec 23, 2009
DFL deathparty wrote:
Sebelius: Yes, you will pay for abortions under Nelson's deal, like it or not.
At Hot Air, Captain Ed has a tape of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius discussing how the so-called "abortion premium" in the Senate health care reform bill will work. Is she suggesting that everyone will have to pay an abortion premium, and that accounting tricks will be used just to make it look like you're not forced to pay for abortions?
SEBELIUS: That would be an accounting procedure, but everybody in the exchange would do the same thing, whether you’re male or female, whether you’re 75 or 25, you would all set aside a portion of your premium that would go into a fund, and it would not be earmarked for anything, it would be a separate account that everyone in the exchange would pay.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blo...
----------
Well, we already knew she was evil.
She was a close associate of "Killer Tiller". She made sure that Tiller was not prosecuted for little mistakes like killing his customers as well as their babies. In return, he was one of her biggest donors.
Joined at their wizened souls, they are. Citizen Magazine reports,

"... In the end, Tiller pumped some $1.2 million into the campaign to defeat [Phill] Kline [the Kansas attorney general who was investigating Tiller's illegalities]. And with the full-throated support of the local media -- the Kansas City Star won Planned Parenthood's top national honor for its efforts -- Morrison [Kline's opponent] prevailed....

"During the period of this active review [of abortionist Tiller by the new attorney general],[then Kansas governor, now Obama appointee as Health and Human Services Department head] Sebelius was honoring Tiller and his staff at an elegant but extremely discreet soiree at Cedar Crest, the governor's mansion.

"Among the more revealing of the photos from the event is one of Sebelius holding a T-shirt presented to her by Tiller, which reads, "Trifecta 2006: Sebelius, Parkinson, Morrison." In the photo, Sebelius points at her guest, George Tiller, as if to acknowledge his contribution to the Democratic sweep. The Kansas City Star and The Wichita Eagle did not publish these photos and did their best to bury the story when it broke a year later."

Since: Jun 07

San Antonio, TX

#30 Dec 23, 2009
Jake wrote:
Abortion $600
The look on her face when she stands before Jesus holding her aborted child... PRICELESS
Do you get off on these kind of fantasies?

San Antonio, TX

#31 Dec 23, 2009
this suburb is great wrote:
Minorities and ILLEGALS.....thank Chris Coleman for the restaurants closing. Global warming is a WAR ON CHRISTIANS!
Liberals are losers....they kill babies and puppies and listen to rap music.
O you are too good to be true.
Steveb

Big Lake, MN

#32 Dec 23, 2009
Jake wrote:
Abortion $600
That is a very moving statement. 10 out of 10!
Steveb

Big Lake, MN

#33 Dec 23, 2009
kitsha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get off on these kind of fantasies?
We call it reality!
Steveb

Big Lake, MN

#34 Dec 23, 2009
BabyMama wrote:
They should require it if you get a welfare check.
So stop getting pregnant.

San Antonio, TX

#35 Dec 23, 2009
Steveb wrote:
<quoted text>
We call it reality!
I call it the sick, twisted musings of a sadist.
Steveb

Big Lake, MN

#36 Dec 23, 2009
kitsha wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it the sick, twisted musings of a sadist.
So by talking about Jesus, that pains you huh? Sorry about that.

San Antonio, TX

#37 Dec 23, 2009
Steveb wrote:
<quoted text>
So by talking about Jesus, that pains you huh? Sorry about that.
No, lets think outside the box please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Troy Paino named as UMWa s 10th president Apr '16 Jennie Marie 1
News Minnesota House taps state surplus for another ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 TooAverage 41
News Charges say St. Paul man, upset over ticket, th... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joe Blow 1
News Colorado's Defeat of Income Tax Hike Victory fo... (Nov '13) Nov '13 David Laskowski 1
News Winona firefighters trying to contain block-siz... (Nov '13) Nov '13 naya jo 1
News Lines form outside Chick-fil-A sites in Maple G... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Britt 1
News Lawmakers wrap 'most partisan session' ever (May '13) May '13 GunShow1 1
More from around the web