St. Cloud to Hold Gay Pride Festival

St. Cloud to Hold Gay Pride Festival

There are 22 comments on the KSAX story from Sep 25, 2010, titled St. Cloud to Hold Gay Pride Festival. In it, KSAX reports that:

St. Cloud joins other Minnesota cities in holding its first gay pride festival this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAX.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leftatalbuquerqu e

Canada

#1 Sep 25, 2010
They sure picked a rainy weekend. All that marabou...
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#2 Sep 25, 2010
Hail Minnesota ! The JEWEL of Canada !

:)

s

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 25, 2010
This is a good weekend for it, cool but not cold, Not wet, that was middle of the week.

Would visit but have a gun class in morning.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#4 Sep 25, 2010
Minnesota always reminds me of "Archie Bunker's Bicentennial Minute". LOL
Blarney Fwank

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 25, 2010
LOL...LOL

what are you? a 13 year old texting girl?
RightOn

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Sep 25, 2010
Maybe they can march in front of the Muslim businesses that are taking over St. Cloud. We'll see how "peaceful and tolerant" the Muslims are.
Blarney Fwank

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Sep 27, 2010
shoulda had it in Moorhead.
JohnH

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 28, 2010
Hopefully it went well. I grew up in St. Cloud,
and it's hard to image a pride there now. Was a scary place for a gay kid at times.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 28, 2010
Blarney Fwank wrote:
shoulda had it in Moorhead.
Fargo/Moorhead have their own version. there are few out far enough to advertise.

Everyone knows that only gay cowboys wear cowboy hats. and that all lesbians are police officers.

All Transpeople work for the Railroad.

And there is a reason its a 6 hour drive to Bismark.

Welcome to the west, where men like men and sheep get a good laugh.

Since: Aug 10

Here

#10 Sep 29, 2010
Events include a family day at Lake George on Saturday from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m., and a drag show and dance at the Red Carpet on Saturday.

Family day? Would that mean the proud parents who's children chose to be gay? Must be.. since they have no way of creating one of their own.

You can bring the family to a drag show later... good wholesome fun family entertainment... right
Guy Fondlinger

Titusville, FL

#11 Sep 29, 2010
Wheeeeee!
Who's bringin' the gerbils??
Animal Lover

Fargo, ND

#12 Sep 29, 2010
I certainly would not bring my granddaughter to any such "gay pride" crap. I am so sick and tired of them shoving thier agenda down my throat. I do not care what they do in thier bedrooms but I do care that they are teaching children that it is normal ect.....

Since: Aug 10

Here

#13 Sep 29, 2010
A bunch of men and women should show up... with the men all wearing white collars around their necks and the women wearing nuns habits... it would scare the hell out of them.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 29, 2010
Or if they have any humor, Burkas.
Common Sense

Sioux Falls, SD

#15 Sep 29, 2010
The basic problem is that these men that like men have had a "male issue" in their lives. Whether it was dad, brother, uncle, cousin or some other non-relative, this is the problem.

My main question is why are tax dollars used to promulgate this myth that this is not a behavioral choice. It is a choice one makes when they have a male issue.
dpodoll62

Apache Junction, AZ

#16 Sep 29, 2010
Who gives a flying $%^& what you animals do?
dpodoll62

Apache Junction, AZ

#17 Sep 29, 2010
JohnH wrote:
Hopefully it went well. I grew up in St. Cloud,
and it's hard to image a pride there now. Was a scary place for a gay kid at times.
As it should be.....scared straight!

Location hidden

#18 Sep 30, 2010
Common Sense wrote:
The basic problem is that these men that like men have had a "male issue" in their lives. Whether it was dad, brother, uncle, cousin or some other non-relative, this is the problem.
My main question is why are tax dollars used to promulgate this myth that this is not a behavioral choice. It is a choice one makes when they have a male issue.
Hey, I remember south Dakota, where men are men and sheep are nervous. Great place low rates of rape, Baaah is not good enough for a prosecutor.

During a divorce the husband had great difficulty understanding the verdict.

the Judge explained for the fourth time that he had to move out from the home and that he and his wife were now divorced. and he had visitation for the children.

But, But Judge, "does that mean we are not brother and sister anymore either".

Hi ho, Hi ho off to Sioux Falls we go.
with Taxes so low, that there is no place to go.
Ho Hi, Ho Hi, Oh why oh why, did we hoe,
The garden did not grow.

Its back to Minnesota we go.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19 Oct 5, 2010
Wrong month.(Talk about cultural LAG)

http://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2009/...
Pat

Beverly Hills, CA

#20 Oct 5, 2010
Gays are icky.

Except for lesbians, they're cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota House taps state surplus for another ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 TooAverage 41
News Charges say St. Paul man, upset over ticket, th... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joe Blow 1
News Colorado's Defeat of Income Tax Hike Victory fo... (Nov '13) Nov '13 David Laskowski 1
News Winona firefighters trying to contain block-siz... (Nov '13) Nov '13 naya jo 1
News Lines form outside Chick-fil-A sites in Maple G... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Britt 1
News Lawmakers wrap 'most partisan session' ever (May '13) May '13 GunShow1 1
News Lower tuition for immigrants becomes law in Col... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mah 1
More from around the web