Denise Kohout, Brian Massmann

Denise Kohout, Brian Massmann

There are 1 comment on the St. Cloud Times Online story from Sep 22, 2008, titled Denise Kohout, Brian Massmann. In it, St. Cloud Times Online reports that:

Marion Skidmore, 30567 Clear Lake Road, Albany, announces the engagement of her daughter, Denise Kohout, to Brian Massmann, son of Pamela and Jerome Massmann, 5768-207th St., Kimball.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Cloud Times Online.

rose McGovern

Suwon, Korea

#1 Oct 24, 2008
Hi Brian Massman!!!
This is rose your former classmate. Congratulations on your engagement. I am in Korea with my husband and family. I stumbled on this site and saw an old familiar name!
I hope you don't mind (heheheheh)
Take care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Troy Paino named as UMWa s 10th president Apr '16 Jennie Marie 1
News Minnesota House taps state surplus for another ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 TooAverage 41
News Charges say St. Paul man, upset over ticket, th... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joe Blow 1
News Colorado's Defeat of Income Tax Hike Victory fo... (Nov '13) Nov '13 David Laskowski 1
News Winona firefighters trying to contain block-siz... (Nov '13) Nov '13 naya jo 1
News Lines form outside Chick-fil-A sites in Maple G... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Britt 1
News Lawmakers wrap 'most partisan session' ever (May '13) May '13 GunShow1 1
More from around the web