DeSHAWN Pendelton Named Millikin's 20...

DeSHAWN Pendelton Named Millikin's 2010-2011 'Employee of the Year'

There are 1 comment on the Decatur Tribune story from May 8, 2011, titled DeSHAWN Pendelton Named Millikin's 2010-2011 'Employee of the Year'. In it, Decatur Tribune reports that:

Millikin University has announced that DeShawn Pendelton was named Employee of the Year for the 2010-2011 academic year during a recognition ceremony held April 27, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Decatur Tribune.

breanna pendelton

United States

#1 May 22, 2011
I'm sooooo proud of u big bro words can't explain. Keep up the outstanding work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millikin University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Small liberal arts college in Illinois finds ou... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anne 1
News Supt. Davis is a Champion for Education (Apr '11) Apr '11 Sandra Dattoli 1
News Nave-Towne (Aug '09) Aug '09 Mechele Buckels 1
News Church choirs to make music together in benefit... (Jan '09) Mar '09 Bubba 2
News Stockard plans push for Decatur to land Amtrak ... (Oct '08) Mar '09 cjkaylor 5
News Some see new leadership, fresh start following ... (Dec '08) Dec '08 drmalt 3
More from around the web