Supt. Davis is a Champion for Education

Supt. Davis is a Champion for Education

There are 1 comment on the Decatur Tribune story from Apr 2, 2011, titled Supt. Davis is a Champion for Education. In it, Decatur Tribune reports that:

Living in the Decatur area and being an active member of this community for the last 32 years, I have witnessed impressive results of what can be accomplished when people work together and fight for something thats important to the greater good.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Decatur Tribune.

Sandra Dattoli

Decatur, IL

#1 Apr 6, 2011
You apparently are not actually in the schools then and cannot see the dramatic decline in our schools since 1999, when Superintendent Arndt left. These schools have declined steadily ever since. Where have you been?

What Ms. Davis is good at is publicity and making things sound good. They are not. I left substitute teaching in Decatur because the discipline was so bad. Thugs and their parents run the schools while weak, way-too-young administrators are unable to handle these children.

I don't know what schools you are talking about, but you certainly can't be referring to Decatur, Illinois.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millikin University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Small liberal arts college in Illinois finds ou... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anne 1
News DeSHAWN Pendelton Named Millikin's 2010-2011 'E... (May '11) May '11 breanna pendelton 1
News Nave-Towne (Aug '09) Aug '09 Mechele Buckels 1
News Church choirs to make music together in benefit... (Jan '09) Mar '09 Bubba 2
News Stockard plans push for Decatur to land Amtrak ... (Oct '08) Mar '09 cjkaylor 5
News Some see new leadership, fresh start following ... (Dec '08) Dec '08 drmalt 3
More from around the web