Film and theater historian John Willi...

Film and theater historian John Willis dies

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Reader Online story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Film and theater historian John Willis dies. In it, Chicago Reader Online reports that:

John A. Willis, whose photo-packed Theatre World and Screen World book series were essential reading for generations of movie and theater fans, died June 25 at his home in New York City of complications from lung cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Reader Online.

Bean Station Tn

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2010
Rest in peace you sweet man. I am proud to say that I knew you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milligan College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Johnson County education system has changed... (Jun '13) Apr '15 Hill Billy Boy 8
News Professor's journey traces Daniel Boone's steps (Jun '13) Oct '13 Barbourvilla 3
Cell phone coverage (Aug '13) Aug '13 Valgalrdh 1
News Williams known as sympathetic, sensible (Nov '12) Nov '12 okd 1
News TTC will graduate 285 students Thursday in cere... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Congrats 1
News Chamber hosts annual dinner; Mike Barnett named... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Kate 1
News Tennessee Heritage: More early history of the C... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Wm Charles Hughes 1
More from around the web