3.3 high school GPA 27 act can i get ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
megan

Manisa, Turkey

#42 Jul 5, 2012
im going to be a senior this year and i want to apply to michigan state i have a gpa of 3.39 and a 27 on my act, i have been involved in many clubs and also interned in a turkish private hospital this summer to get experienced as well as taught english to turkish little kids in a private school? so i have done many abroad internships, what are my chances?
josh

Flushing, NY

#43 Sep 8, 2012
U of M has always been a dream school of mine. I have a 3.43 GPA and got a 33 on my ACTs.
What is the likelihood of me getting in solely on scores?
scobb

Grand Rapids, MI

#44 Sep 12, 2012
Big N wrote:
I had a 3.2gpa and a 22 on the act.Ran 3 yrs of cross-country and track. Member of student government,peer mediation, and project lead.I got into Michigan State University
how much money did they give you?
scobb

Grand Rapids, MI

#45 Sep 12, 2012
megan wrote:
im going to be a senior this year and i want to apply to michigan state i have a gpa of 3.39 and a 27 on my act, i have been involved in many clubs and also interned in a turkish private hospital this summer to get experienced as well as taught english to turkish little kids in a private school? so i have done many abroad internships, what are my chances?
your in for fure, dont screw around your senior year cause they can deny you the day you move in
scobb

Grand Rapids, MI

#46 Sep 12, 2012
MSUfan1649 wrote:
Im going to be a senior at Troy Athens High School this year and im starting to apply to MSU.
I Really wanna go to the school and im wondering what my chances of getting in are. I have a 3.3 gpa i got a 27 on my act. IM in theatre I play Varisty Lacrosse i was on the Varsity Dive team i play tennis and golf. Im The president of Physics club. And recived 2nd in the state at the UofM physics olympiad. What are my Chances of Getting into state.
your chances are very good, i would count on it
yaz

Holly, MI

#47 Oct 17, 2012
jessica wrote:
pretty darn good, lol u could prolly get into harvard
no. you couldn't.
Justin

Ypsilanti, MI

#48 Nov 5, 2012
Anyone in the class of 2013 going to state next year? Havent been accepted yet but I expect to with a 28 ACT and 3.9 GPA. Really would like to get to know some people hmu on twitter @JustinTime1025
marissa

United States

#49 Nov 13, 2012
I have a 3.95 and i got a 24 on my act. I am a part of the varsity figure skating team for 4 years and NHS in high school too! I also teach skating as community service . can i get in to MSU?
ACTUAL MSU Student

East Lansing, MI

#50 Nov 13, 2012
MSUfan1649 wrote:
Im going to be a senior at Troy Athens High School this year and im starting to apply to MSU.
I Really wanna go to the school and im wondering what my chances of getting in are. I have a 3.3 gpa i got a 27 on my act. IM in theatre I play Varisty Lacrosse i was on the Varsity Dive team i play tennis and golf. Im The president of Physics club. And recived 2nd in the state at the UofM physics olympiad. What are my Chances of Getting into state.
Whoever you are, your in. I will tell you first hand my GPA my senior year was a 3.0 and I got a 25 on the ACT and was STILL granted $6000 in scholarship money from the school of Ag and Natural resource here at Michigan State University, here in East Lansing. All the parents that beat and sheltered children from high school life did it for nothing. Feel pissed off Ms." History Professor" and Ms. " all my kids are perfect" because I barely lifted a finger in high school, GOT IN to Michigan State University and now proceed to party my balls off every weekend indulging in medical marijuana from the local dispensaries, drinking liquor and beer of all sorts, meeting great people and getting good grades all at the same time. Remember folks, you only live 1 time. Don't spend all your precious time here on earth trying to be perfect because at the end of the day, your 1 out of 6 billion+ that will live, die and be forgotten.
Jayvan

Ashtabula, OH

#51 Nov 16, 2012
You have a very good chance into MSU
Jayvan

Ashtabula, OH

#52 Nov 16, 2012
U Sir have very high probability, and i'm only Twelve years old!
Paige

Vassar, MI

#53 Dec 7, 2012
I'm a freshmen and I'm homeschooled, I have a 3.96 and I love Michigan state. I've done 8-9 sports. I'm going for the governor award. Witch is 400 hours of community service, and when I get that 400 hours in, I'll get a free ride to any college I want. I almost have a 4.0. So I hope I can get in
branden

Colorado Springs, CO

#54 Jan 22, 2013
can i get in?
branden

Colorado Springs, CO

#55 Jan 22, 2013
sorry
2 year captain of the ski team
4 years of baseball
and I'm an eagle scout
Any chance?
Pablo hernadez

Novi, MI

#56 Feb 9, 2013
Lets go blue
Izaiah

Canton, MI

#58 Apr 11, 2013
I am currently in 8th grade getting ready to become a freshman in a couple months and I was wondering what I would have to do throughout my high school years to get accepted into Michigan state ?
Hunter

Pittsburgh, PA

#59 May 3, 2013
I have a 3.3 unweighted and 3.4 weighted. I play football baseball and I'm in 5 different clubs. I took calculus and physics as a junior. I'm currently a junior. Also a 1570 sat score. Can I get in?
Hunter

Presto, PA

#60 May 6, 2013
Sue Johnson wrote:
I happen to work for MSU as a history professor.
I have good idea of what the application office looks for. A 3.3 is a very low GPA, i would possibly apply to other colleges, as a back up. You seem very involved and you have a pretty good ACT score, you have a good chance!
I have a 3.4 unweighted and 3.5 weighted. I play football baseball and I'm in 5 different clubs. I am an alter server at my church. I took calculus and physics as a junior. I took honors trig pre calc but failed it my sophmore year and i took honors chemistry too. I'm currently a junior. Also a 1570 sat score. Can I get in?
billybobjoebob

Mason, OH

#61 Sep 15, 2015
I have a gpa of 2.6 but I was very lazy freshman year and thats what brought it down so much, but ive been improving ever since also i have a 27 on the act but dont have my sat scores i have two jobs and im a member of a number of things do i have a chance?
Moneymatt32

Taylor, MI

#62 Oct 18, 2015
I got a 2.8 freshman year then I got a 3.0 gpa and junior year a 3.5 gpa and a 25 on act will I be accepted into msu my overall gpa a 3.16

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan mom makes plea: Send my kid to college Aug 4 Doc Ellis 4
News Need to Calm Down? Try Talking to Yourself Aug 3 Humanspirit 1
News Hubert D. Thompson Found Insane in Neighbor Murder (Sep '09) May '17 Cody 11
News #MSU Experts Can Discuss Mental Health Issues, ... Apr '17 Humanspirit 1
News Researchers find promising lead that reduces au... Mar '17 GENE Nonsense 1
News MSU kicks whiteboards off dorm doors in part ov... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Faith 1
News Betsy DeVos' Code Words for Creationism Offshoo... (Feb '17) Feb '17 scientia potentia... 1
More from around the web