3.3 high school GPA 27 act can i get ...

3.3 high school GPA 27 act can i get into state

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MSUfan1649

Detroit, MI

#1 Aug 24, 2008
Im going to be a senior at Troy Athens High School this year and im starting to apply to MSU.
I Really wanna go to the school and im wondering what my chances of getting in are. I have a 3.3 gpa i got a 27 on my act. IM in theatre I play Varisty Lacrosse i was on the Varsity Dive team i play tennis and golf. Im The president of Physics club. And recived 2nd in the state at the UofM physics olympiad. What are my Chances of Getting into state.
pliot

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#2 Sep 8, 2008
your in.
jessica

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 26, 2008
pretty darn good, lol u could prolly get into harvard
Sue Johnson

Sterling Heights, MI

#4 Nov 16, 2008
I happen to work for MSU as a history professor.
I have good idea of what the application office looks for. A 3.3 is a very low GPA, i would possibly apply to other colleges, as a back up. You seem very involved and you have a pretty good ACT score, you have a good chance!
confused student

Canton, MI

#6 Jun 27, 2009
i have a 3.3 GPA and a 24 ACT can i get into Michigan state?
Dauce

Birmingham, MI

#7 Oct 15, 2009
no nope so much
Dauce

Birmingham, MI

#8 Oct 15, 2009
the gpa range is 3.48-3.8 you probably will get in but with no scholarship money..go groves
garym

Sterling Heights, MI

#9 Oct 23, 2009
I have three kids @ State. All of them had 3.9 but I think 27 was high on ACT. All three don't seem to know how to take those types of tests. One is a senior in Mechanical Engineering with a 3.4 GPA one in a Soph in human Bio with a 4.0 soon to be about a 3.7 or so as she is having fun with one of the impossible college required courses they throw at them to get some of the kids to quit. The last has a 3.5 or so and is still technically a freshman. She wants to get in the education pgm. Botton line- stay away from the booze and you will be fine at state.
JAB540

Castle Rock, CO

#10 Oct 28, 2009
I have a 3.65 and a 25 on the act am i in?
MSUfan

United States

#11 Dec 17, 2009
yea you can get in with that! That's around what I had and I got in
Vick Nolpe

Delaware, OH

#12 Jan 3, 2010
What if you have a 28 on the act and a lower GPA, more like a 2.95
nsamp7

Wheaton, IL

#13 Jan 9, 2010
i have about a 3.4-3.5ish gpa, and i got a 26 on my act, am i in?
lala

Waterford, MI

#14 Jan 10, 2010

nope right?
Big N

East Lansing, MI

#15 Jan 11, 2010
I had a 3.2gpa and a 22 on the act.Ran 3 yrs of cross-country and track. Member of student government,peer mediation, and project lead.I got into Michigan State University
Ydtdhf

United States

#16 Feb 13, 2010
3.3 gpa and 25 on act could i get in???
anonomous

West Bloomfield, MI

#17 Apr 8, 2010
Im a feshman and really want to get into MSU i know i can get a 3.4 GPA thoughout high school, and like a 25 on the ACT do you think they would accept me. i am also doing soccer and basketball as extra curriculars
fred

Grand Rapids, MI

#18 Apr 11, 2010
i got a 19 on the ACT with a 3.4 GPA and am very involved i do volunteer stuff and have been in our schools jazz band for 4 years and it is one of the best in the state i played 4 years basketball soccer and golf. what are my chances of getting into MSU. And i do plan on retaking the ACT
Kelly

Rye, NY

#19 Apr 14, 2010
I am out of state, and I will graduate with an 82% and a 25 act, will I get in?
Molly

Grosse Pointe, MI

#20 Apr 27, 2010
I have a 3.62 GPA and an ACT score of 24. I have ran on the track team every year, I am a part of clubs, and I've done a lot of volunteering. Can I get into Michigan State?
randy wbhs

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21 May 17, 2010
hi, i have a 3.49-3.55 and i got a 22 on my act and ive spent 3-years on varsity hockey along with 2 aps and alot of community service. Can i get into MSU?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Doctor Molests MSU Co-eds for Twenty Years Dec 21 Howlin freedom 1
News Fight against colorism in black community (Mar '15) Sep '17 Sparkle 14
News Michigan mom makes plea: Send my kid to college (Jun '17) Aug '17 Doc Ellis 4
News Need to Calm Down? Try Talking to Yourself Aug '17 Humanspirit 1
News Hubert D. Thompson Found Insane in Neighbor Murder (Sep '09) May '17 Cody 11
News #MSU Experts Can Discuss Mental Health Issues, ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Humanspirit 1
News Researchers find promising lead that reduces au... (Mar '17) Mar '17 GENE Nonsense 1
More from around the web