Ways to celebrate Black History Month in central Arkansas

Feb 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Record

Americans first started celebrating Black History Month in February of 1976. Over three decades later, the celebration carries on as community leaders strive to teach others about the impact African Americans had and continue to have on our history.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
just sayin

Mountain Pine, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Judged:

ways to celebrate get rid of one a day

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
ways to celebrate get rid of one a day
Oh they're doing MUCH better than that--whether it's their shockingly high abortion rates or blacks slaughtering other blacks--nobody hates Negroes more than Negroes.
boots

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Judged:

Need to get rid of more than 1 a day... They are over populating
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Hey ya'll, go to "Blacks in the Confederacy" and see who fought along side our soldiers.
lol

Mayflower, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

GET a Rope
Kewan Jackson

Dunedin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

Its ignorant people like you all that have driven this nation into the gutter. I belive that in America we all should be free and equal, is that not what we stand for? Look at several examples of countries that are still segregated and you can see that they are either a devolping country or one that is headed in turmoil. African Americans have pride in themselves and respect themselves enough to let your igmorant comments go by. We are still rising above the stereotypes that you put on us. I am proud to be an African American, just as OUR president, Barack Obama. I am one of thegrowing number of my people that do go to school and study to do something in their life. I myself am getting my masters and law and my doctorate in physcology. Yet many of you Cacausian Americans are still laying around incesting with your family members and spitting in a can or jug. My people are advancing, while yours is starting to lag behind. GET A TEXTBOOK
Kewan Jackson

Dunedin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

boots wrote:
Need to get rid of more than 1 a day... They are over populating
Nobody hates white people like oh well everybody else hates you lol
Natasha

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Kewan Jackson wrote:
Its ignorant people like you all that have driven this nation into the gutter. I belive that in America we all should be free and equal, is that not what we stand for? Look at several examples of countries that are still segregated and you can see that they are either a devolping country or one that is headed in turmoil. African Americans have pride in themselves and respect themselves enough to let your igmorant comments go by. We are still rising above the stereotypes that you put on us. I am proud to be an African American, just as OUR president, Barack Obama. I am one of thegrowing number of my people that do go to school and study to do something in their life. I myself am getting my masters and law and my doctorate in physcology. Yet many of you Cacausian Americans are still laying around incesting with your family members and spitting in a can or jug. My people are advancing, while yours is starting to lag behind. GET A TEXTBOOK
Are you from Africa?
wannabe

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

he is another wannabe African. I am 'European American' just because my ancestors came from Europe.
ANYTHING BLACK MUST = AFRICAN AMERICAN
AND
ANYTHING WHITE MUST = EUROPEAN AMERICAN
F U C K T A R D S
ding dong

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

Kewan Jackson wrote:
We are still rising above the stereotypes that you put on us.
Hello? You did that to yourselves LOL.
Start taking some responsibility and quit pointing your finger at others and MAYBE you will get some positive attention. You're just another stereotype trying to sound uppity LOL.
noodles

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

Racist whites suck
ding dong

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

noodles wrote:
Racist whites suck
Another one of millions of finger pointers. Take responsibility for yourself. It's not that hard to do. We have been doing it for centuries.
General Larry Clark

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

Pants on the ground.
Pants on the ground.
Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

ThomasA wrote:
Hey ya'll, go to "Blacks in the Confederacy" and see who fought along side our soldiers.
Also see..http://www.scvcamp1574.or g/bconfed.htm Interesting bit of history no one likes to talk about.
Kewan Jackson

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

ding dong wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello? You did that to yourselves LOL.
Start taking some responsibility and quit pointing your finger at others and MAYBE you will get some positive attention. You're just another stereotype trying to sound uppity LOL.
Are you really serious white people point therye fingers on every one else in the world for their problmems and you cnat even deny that look at bush----i didnt do it Obama di come on get outta here
doesnt matter

Springfield, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

you guys are all racist. its stupid. blacks desserve just as much respect and freedom as we do. they have never doe anything wrong to you, have they? no! i dont think so.
so stop 'pointing fingers' and blame your selves for what you have turned people into. its not our fault. its people like you guys!
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

doesnt matter wrote:
you guys are all racist. its stupid. blacks desserve just as much respect and freedom as we do. they have never doe anything wrong to you, have they? no! i dont think so.
so stop 'pointing fingers' and blame your selves for what you have turned people into. its not our fault. its people like you guys!
RESPECT cannot be given,it has to be earned.There are too many people demanding it without any intention of earning it. Those toads will stay in their rut until they wake up and face reality and the real world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Meharry Medical College Discussions

Search the Meharry Medical College Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Men in Tennessee die differently Jun '14 Spotted Girl 3
Dr. Gooch honored for 3 decades of service Mar '14 Rig 9
Historically Black Colleges and Universities (Jul '13) Jul '13 true minority 3
Did you know: Spelman College was the first col... (Nov '11) Jan '12 THE RELIC 3
Dr. Conrad Murray (Oct '11) Oct '11 Jason 1
Conway physician honored as part of Black Histo... (Feb '10) Feb '11 June Taylor 5
Winter body, mind and soul boost (Jun '10) Jun '10 HumanSpirit 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••