Police arrest two, search for one, fo...

Police arrest two, search for one, for attempting to cut mana s eye out

There are 3 comments on the WBTW story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Police arrest two, search for one, for attempting to cut mana s eye out. In it, WBTW reports that:

On June 17, 2009, Detectives with the Horry County Police Department's Violent Crimes Section initiated an investigation after an Armed Robbery occurred at Martin's Place in the Aynor section of Horry County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTW.

tony

Dalton, GA

#1 Jun 24, 2009
thats my sister dont care if you like it or not!!!!!
Carol

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Jun 25, 2009
why do you think she would do such a terrible thing? does she have a drug problem? maybe you can tell everyone what kind of a person you think she is...
apple seed

Blacksburg, SC

#3 Nov 6, 2010
nothing but trash lives in aynor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical University of South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Still more questions than answers about ADHD (Jun '15) Apr '16 Mental problems 2
News James Edwards, former S.C. Gov., dies at age 87 (Dec '14) Dec '14 Le Jimbo 1
News HistoryMakers oral history archive more than ha... (Aug '14) Aug '14 paddyomalley 1
News Former Smoker-Led Intervention Program Expanded... (Aug '09) Sep '13 bud_schmones 3
News Magnet device aims to treat depression patients (Oct '08) Sep '13 Pills the deal 3
News Buckley receives American Psychiatric Associati... (May '13) May '13 HumanSpirit 15
News AUTISM: The basics every parent should know (Apr '13) Apr '13 Autism 4 Dummies 2
More from around the web