*Video Available* Coast Guard rescues...

*Video Available* Coast Guard rescues 7 people 30-miles east of Charleston, S.C.

There are 2 comments on the USCG story from Sep 5, 2010, titled *Video Available* Coast Guard rescues 7 people 30-miles east of Charleston, S.C.. In it, USCG reports that:

Editor's Note: Video of the rescue will be made available soon. In the meantime, all media are requested to contact Petty Officer 1st Class Christopher Evanson at 213 - 9235 for more information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USCG.

To_God_ be_ the_ glory

Marion, NC

#1 Sep 6, 2010
This was truly a miracle from the Lord!! In the water for 20 hours with the family from grandpa down to a 5-year-old. The boat sank at about ten Saturday and they were rescued at shortly after six Sunday morning. GOD IS SO GOOD!
Tinga Howell

Black Mountain, NC

#2 Sep 6, 2010
God always has us in His hands. I know my brother and I know he never lost his faith. God will take care of His children and He did. He works miracles in ways we never thought about. My Savior, my God and He is good. I can't wait to see my brother and his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical University of South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Still more questions than answers about ADHD (Jun '15) Apr '16 Mental problems 2
News James Edwards, former S.C. Gov., dies at age 87 (Dec '14) Dec '14 Le Jimbo 1
News HistoryMakers oral history archive more than ha... (Aug '14) Aug '14 paddyomalley 1
News Former Smoker-Led Intervention Program Expanded... (Aug '09) Sep '13 bud_schmones 3
News Magnet device aims to treat depression patients (Oct '08) Sep '13 Pills the deal 3
News Buckley receives American Psychiatric Associati... (May '13) May '13 HumanSpirit 15
News AUTISM: The basics every parent should know (Apr '13) Apr '13 Autism 4 Dummies 2
More from around the web