4-year-old Greeneville boy attacked by dog at SC party

There are 3 comments on the Dec 20, 2011, WVLT-TV Knoxville story titled 4-year-old Greeneville boy attacked by dog at SC party. In it, WVLT-TV Knoxville reports that:

A 4--year-old Tennessee boy is recovering after being attacked by a pit bulldog at a family Christmas party in South Carolina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVLT-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#41 Jul 5, 2012
revright wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had, have and been around dogs for 60 years, never have I tied one of my loaded pistols to a tree while children play near, or a pit for that matter....You'll grow out of this stage, we pray.
"You'll grow out of this stage"? Sweetheart, I've already done grown up. Not all Pits are like "loaded pistols", nor are all "rev's right ". Save your prayers for something useful, like for rev's that make left fielded assumptions and being judgemental toward an entire breed of dogs. Now let's bow our heads.....
Pitt bulls

Brentwood, TN

#42 Aug 21, 2012
Are good....until they aren't good anymore.
I just don't trust them.
theangryguy

Athens, TN

#43 Aug 21, 2012
As I always believed, no matter how GOOD an animal is, there is always a time they turn on you. Never trust a pet. If you have a dog or cat, keep them tied up or enclosed in an escape proof fence, never trust just a chain or cable to keep them tied. All dogs will find a way to remove their collars or tangle up the leash so bad that it breaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical University of South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Edwards, former S.C. Gov., dies at age 87 Dec '14 Le Jimbo 1
News HistoryMakers oral history archive more than ha... (Aug '14) Aug '14 paddyomalley 1
News Former Smoker-Led Intervention Program Expanded... (Aug '09) Sep '13 bud_schmones 3
News Magnet device aims to treat depression patients (Oct '08) Sep '13 Pills the deal 3
News Buckley receives American Psychiatric Associati... (May '13) May '13 HumanSpirit 15
News AUTISM: The basics every parent should know (Apr '13) Apr '13 Autism 4 Dummies 2
News Estes Park Medical Center set to host third ann... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jeremy Engdahl-Jo... 1
More from around the web