Brain Adaptations: Entertainment Food
Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Jan 26, 2013
People who have vision handicaps often claim that they are able to create "visual-like auditory mind maps" which help them navigate through ambiguous sensory spaces with minimal clues.

How does the human brain gauge this plasticity process? That is, how does the brain create plasticity cellular processes that effectively substitute for electrical signal strength substitution events in the event of cellular damage (i.e., blind people with auditory strength training)?

Illuminating this perception question will institutionally reveal important psycho-sociological principles regarding the intelligent marketability of adaptation-themed Hollywood (USA) movies such as "See No Evil, Hear No Evil" (1989).

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Institute of Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Climate change should not be 'partisan issue,' ... Feb '17 tina anne 175
News Dog poop has 'bright' side (Sep '10) Feb '17 Bright Phart 7
News Is this black woman responsible for inventions ... (May '10) Jan '17 Fungkstaga 227
News Noam Chomsky: With Trump Election, We Are Now F... Jan '17 Brian_G 1
News Citadel labor historian arrested in Crosstown p... Dec '16 Slugger 1
News DOCUMENT: MIT Researcher Busted In Online Sex S... Dec '16 greymouser 8
News Georgetown University plans steps to atone for ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 RMG El Rey de Tra... 14
More from around the web