Like most men, I blew my one chance w...

Like most men, I blew my one chance with Elizabeth Taylor

There are 1 comment on the Staunton News Leader story from Mar 27, 2011, titled Like most men, I blew my one chance with Elizabeth Taylor. In it, Staunton News Leader reports that:

I can't resist telling you about the day I met Elizabeth Taylor. It was in 1977 when, married to John Warner, she was dragged relentlessly and repeatedly across the state in his bid to become a U.S. senator.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Staunton News Leader.

Hypatia

Loxahatchee, FL

#1 Mar 28, 2011
uuuum, yeah. Maybe read up about the eyelashes http://www.lashologist.org didn't know about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary Baldwin College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housesitter Wanted Jan-Feb 2015 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mikekeler 1
News Second judge ponders Va.'s same-sex marriage ban (Feb '14) Feb '14 Penny 1
News Bridgewater, Mary Baldwin, EMU and W&L to parti... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Cam 1
News Youngest 2013 UVA Graduate Gets Master's Degree... (May '13) Jun '13 George S 11
News Murals Commemorate Staunton Community Center's ... (May '13) May '13 Lesley Rowe 1
News Fluvanna County Public Schools Announces Teache... (May '13) May '13 Troy Resident 4
News Mary Baldwin Celebrates Islam Awareness Week (Jan '13) Feb '13 open your eyes 130
More from around the web