Saudi Students: In Their Own Words

Aug 15, 2012 Full story: Time 8

After 9/11, and the discovery that 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, the flow of students from the desert kingdom to the United States largely dried up.

Full Story
JewJu

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 17, 2012
the foreigners need to stay out of America. The jobs need to come back.
Early Cuylers

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 2, 2012
So the jest of the article to me is, Marshall U has became a "whore" again to a terrorist muslim country. The same in the late seventies to iran prior to the "hostage" incident. I wonder today how many of those students from the late seventies are now enabling iran's nuclear program. Just like the skanks that now walk Hunnytowns streets, if your are from a terrorists country and nobody else wants you, MU will bed you.....for a price
Early Cuylers

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Hence my evaluation on MU being basically a "prostitute" for terrorist country's. No thought as to what and the how the education will be used, just take the money.
In The Know

Huntington, WV

#5 Sep 2, 2012
Of course morons would come out of the woodwork. So what some of you are trying to say is that every single person from those particular countries is a terrorist? Just one gigantic terror state where EVERY single person from that particular country wants to destroy America? Either you think too highly of your math skills or you are an idiot of epic proportions.

After 9/11, anyone immigrating from a Middle Eastern country has to dive through many hoops to make it to the US. They have to be checked thoroughly. I have very little fear that these students are going to be the next Bin Laden.

Furthermore, I don't care if more immigrants come into our country. Pay taxes and integrate into the society. If you told me I could move to a city packed with immigrants who stuck to those two rules, I would move there in a heart beat. They are at least industrious and happy to be here, unlike some people who take this country for granted and abuse it.
Early Cuylers

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Early Cuylers wrote:
Hence my evaluation on MU being basically a "prostitute" for terrorist country's. No thought as to what and the how the education will be used, just take the money.
During the Vietnam war, a soldier going through the mundane pace of filling sand bags to fortify his position, had paused to "toy" around with a small snake. The First Sargent, knocked him aside and chopped the little snake into twenty pieces. The soldier taken aback by the brash act, ask the Sargent why so paranoid by a little snake....his response.."the Vietnam peninsula has thirty two specie of snake with thirty being deadly poisonous, with those odds you kill them all" Continue to take the "money" and educate these people and you WILL pay the price AGAIN!!!
In The Know

Huntington, WV

#7 Sep 2, 2012
Early Cuylers wrote:
<quoted text>
During the Vietnam war, a soldier going through the mundane pace of filling sand bags to fortify his position, had paused to "toy" around with a small snake. The First Sargent, knocked him aside and chopped the little snake into twenty pieces. The soldier taken aback by the brash act, ask the Sargent why so paranoid by a little snake....his response.."the Vietnam peninsula has thirty two specie of snake with thirty being deadly poisonous, with those odds you kill them all" Continue to take the "money" and educate these people and you WILL pay the price AGAIN!!!
So the moral of the story is that you should kill every single Arabic person? Cool story!
Early Cuylers

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 2, 2012
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
So the moral of the story is that you should kill every single Arabic person? Cool story!
The moral of the story is, of thirty two Arabs, thirty want to kill your infidel *ss in the name allah
In The Know

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Early Cuylers wrote:
<quoted text>
The moral of the story is, of thirty two Arabs, thirty want to kill your infidel *ss in the name allah
Awesome I didn't know I was chatting with the census man for the entire Muslim religion. How does one get that position? I hope it pays well given the billion or so people you have to talk to personally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington icon loses battle with cancer Feb 26 My condolences 4
Chattaroy native Rob Harris releases new CD (May '14) Dec '14 Congratulations 4
Twelve WV Communities Focus on Abandoned, Bligh... Oct '14 Beavis 3
New optometrist sees great future for county (Jul '14) Aug '14 Seth Ashford 7
Building Will Offer State-Of-The-Art Features T... (Jul '14) Jul '14 harold 1
New Social Media Course Starts At Marshall (Jul '14) Jul '14 really 1
Marshall Football: Herda s Grooms named in civi... (May '14) May '14 Just saying 1
More from around the web