Hoell, Zabel face off in run for Germantown trustee

Full story: Germantown
The Germantown Village Board has one seat up for grabs as incumbent Art Zabel faces newcomer John Hoell in the general election April 3. Zabel has a degree in civil engineering from Marquette University and is retired after working as a construction inspection supervisor for the city of Brookfield for 31 years. Full Story
Scott

Germantown, WI

#1 Mar 20, 2012
I would vote for Art. John Hoell is most likely Chief Hoell's brother or relative. It would seem odd because that last name is not popular. Chief Hoell is useless! Not to say John Hoell would be a jerk like him. If John is a good and honest man, then may the best man win!
Jack

Germantown, WI

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Scott wrote:
I would vote for Art. John Hoell is most likely Chief Hoell's brother or relative. It would seem odd because that last name is not popular. Chief Hoell is useless! Not to say John Hoell would be a jerk like him. If John is a good and honest man, then may the best man win!
I totally agree. Chief Hoell should just retire. He does absolutely nothing for the people that live in this Village. I talked with hime several times...all he will do is say I'll look into that! What a bunch of B.S. He's just as bad as Detective Eggers over there that just sits on his AzZ and does nothing either. Oh wait...coffee and donuts he said is a must! Rude!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marquette official chosen as Creighton president Dec 8 Being Dri9ven Away 1
Majority of voters know little about Brad Schim... Oct '14 JAKNB 1
Former President Clinton to campaign for Mary B... Oct '14 Rapper 1
Walker, Burke have clear contrasts on education Sep '14 Harry 2
College students sound off over new smoking ban Sep '14 Billdickwad 10
Gov. Walker plans massive sales tax hike on the... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Katrinka 2
Planned Parenthood: Wisconsin Recall Election W... (Jun '12) Sep '13 Jasper 2
More from around the web