Two Vermont Colleges In Radar's "Wors...

Two Vermont Colleges In Radar's "Worst Colleges" List

There are 3 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Two Vermont Colleges In Radar's "Worst Colleges" List. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

Bennington and Marlboro Colleges are among the worst colleges in the country, according to Radar Magazine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

oldmarlboroalum

Norristown, PA

#1 Sep 10, 2008
The author of the "Worst Colleges" List is speaking from a place of complete ignorance with respect to Marlboro and Hampshire College. She does not get the idea of self-direction and mentorship that these schools promote. Do your research outside of internet sources and get multiple informed opinions before you spout off.
The Brattleboro Informer

Florham Park, NJ

#2 Sep 11, 2008
I surprised Landmark College isn't included.
Seeker

Boca Raton, FL

#3 Jun 28, 2009
Hampshire College is f*cking ripoff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marlboro College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marlboro College fights to stay alive (Dec '15) May '16 Community Disorga... 3
News Rock-climbing gardener' is new principal in Lev... (Jul '14) Oct '14 kurtcooksalot16 2
News In a changing world, few heirs apparent to Nels... (Dec '13) Dec '13 rich jewbag 1
News Hilltop students discuss the environment (Nov '13) Nov '13 Mike Mulligan 1
News The `big' day: Is Election Day still as huge? (Nov '12) Nov '12 CBOW 3
More from around the web