Poll shows Weiner may survive online misbehavior

Jun 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Athens Banner-Herald

Anna Wisniewska may not like Rep. Anthony Weiner's raunchy online behavior, but she thinks he should keep his job.

Comments
1 - 20 of 345 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2011
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

5

It was the voters in New York's 9th Congressional District who made Anthony Weiner a Congressman. And when it's all said and done, if he decides to remain in office, it will be those voters who decide whether or not he's reelected.

It's their decision. The rest of us have opinions that don't matter. End of story.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

He is the bad smell of the moment, NY doesn't have an option without stink.
Billy Ringo

Columbia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

His NY-9 constituents do not want him to resign.

He has NOT broken any law(s)
Ralph

Saranac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

5

4

4

PooPoo Platter wrote:
It was the voters in New York's 9th Congressional District who made Anthony Weiner a Congressman. And when it's all said and done, if he decides to remain in office, it will be those voters who decide whether or not he's reelected.
It's their decision. The rest of us have opinions that don't matter. End of story.
It's nice to know you don't care if we have liars and perverts making decisions in Washington that affect all of us. Kinda explains why you love freaky frankin also. As the saying goes, birds of the feather flock together.
Billy Ringo

Columbia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

7

6

5

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>It's nice to know you don't care if we have liars and perverts making decisions in Washington that affect all of us. Kinda explains why you love freaky frankin also. As the saying goes, birds of the feather flock together.
Liars? You mean like, Iraq has WMD's? That was a doozy of a lie if there ever was one.

LOL........

Since: May 11

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>It's nice to know you don't care if we have liars and perverts making decisions in Washington that affect all of us. Kinda explains why you love freaky frankin also. As the saying goes, birds of the feather flock together.
isn`t that how our system works?? wasn`t it set up that way by the founding fathers?? each district gets to elect who they see fit?? seems you conservatives only want to spout off about the constitution when theres something in it for you.
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>It's nice to know you don't care .
I believe everyone cares but the motives are the important things to remember ie. rabid dog witch hunters vs. Mr. Weiner's constitutents who want him to stay because they believe he is doing a good job.

Mr. Weiner should never have lied. Full stop.

What he does in his PRIVATE life is his OWN business, whether he is doing a good job in his PUBLIC life is the important issue for his constituents.
goose

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

PooPoo Platter wrote:
It was the voters in New York's 9th Congressional District who made Anthony Weiner a Congressman. And when it's all said and done, if he decides to remain in office, it will be those voters who decide whether or not he's reelected.
It's their decision. The rest of us have opinions that don't matter. End of story.
Glad to see that in your unbiased, progressive, & tolerant mindset the same would hold true for anyone on the right side of the isle.
PooPoo Platter

Geneva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>It's nice to know you don't care if we have liars and perverts making decisions in Washington that affect all of us. Kinda explains why you love freaky frankin also. As the saying goes, birds of the feather flock together.
Take your problem with American Democracy to the voters of the New York 9th. That's how we do it in our country, if you weren't paying attention.

You need liars and perverts in the House of Representatives; without them you'd never have a quorum.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe everyone cares but the motives are the important things to remember ie. rabid dog witch hunters vs. Mr. Weiner's constitutents who want him to stay because they believe he is doing a good job.
Mr. Weiner should never have lied. Full stop.
What he does in his PRIVATE life is his OWN business, whether he is doing a good job in his PUBLIC life is the important issue for his constituents.
'The View' loves him.
Ralph

Saranac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liars? You mean like, Iraq has WMD's? That was a doozy of a lie if there ever was one.
LOL........
http://www.newsbusters.org/blo gs/tom-blumer/2010/10/24/imagi ne-wikileaks-docs-show-there-w ere-wmds-iraq
Maybe we should have taken the, let's wait and see what happens, approach to as whether Saddam had WMDs or not.
Deng

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

IT DOESN'T TAKE TOO MUCH BETWEEN THE EARS TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOMEONE WITH POWERFUL MEDIA CONTROL IS OUT TO GET WEINER.
PooPoo Platter

Geneva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see that in your unbiased, progressive, & tolerant mindset the same would hold true for anyone on the right side of the isle.
I was equally tolerant with Larry Craig, John Ensign, Tom DeLay, and other assorted conservative scoundrels. It's the price we pay for representative government.

Voters have the right to chose their candidates, whether I like it or not. If I chose the government for red states, we'd have a second civil war in no time...
PooPoo Platter

Geneva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Deng wrote:
IT DOESN'T TAKE TOO MUCH BETWEEN THE EARS TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOMEONE WITH POWERFUL MEDIA CONTROL IS OUT TO GET WEINER.
Just another day in show biz...
Ralph

Saranac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla....
You need liars and perverts in the House of Representatives...
You and your ilk might, but Americans don't.
Proudnativist

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If the left wing prick weiner does stay then we get to constantly lambast weiner with weiner jokes right up to the 2012 elections. Weiner can be the poster prick for the marxist communist amnesty supporting progressive democrats.
Remember Waco

Collins, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So why is it ok for Hillary to cheat on Bill with other women ? Jennifer Flowers has been quoted as saying that "Hillary gets more P ussy that Bill" And isn't Weiners Wife one of Hillarys "Girls " ?
TedsLiver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

He is liberal he will get away with it. Poo Poo Platter and Fake Marine Pat are now following him on Twitter in hopes of getting more pictures.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

the hypocrisy shown by most of the loons is entertaining, to say the least...the fact is.

the ONLY reason weiner hasn't been forced out by media outrage is...
he ISN'T republican.
Sons of liberty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Liberals do not care about morality, Barny Franks gay brothels or anything else; all they care about is what they can get for free; handouts on the backs of other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••