Muslim Woman to Lead College Holocaus...

Muslim Woman to Lead College Holocaust Center -

There are 1 comment on the New Media Journal story from Jun 17, 2011, titled Muslim Woman to Lead College Holocaust Center -. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

TheJewishWeek.com Manhattan College is revamping its Holocaust Center to include the further study of other genocides, as well as interfaith activities that would include Islam alongside Judaism and Christianity - the two religions that until now have been mostly alone at the core of Holocaust interfaith issues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

Since: May 08

Germany

#1 Jun 17, 2011
I do not care for her appointment. It should be a Jewish person.

This is her home page.

http://www.mehnazafridi.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At ESU, a Muslim professor lectures on the Holo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Polaris 1
News Columbus schools may tap OSU provost as fill-in... (May '13) May '13 They cannot kill ... 1
News Heath-Schoff (Dec '11) Dec '11 monitor 2
News All around town, people pay homage to lives lost (Nov '11) Nov '11 THANK A SOLDIER 1
News Occupy Wall Street Has History on Its Side (Oct '11) Oct '11 Concerned US Citi... 1
News Cambodian teen nabs full scholarship (Aug '11) Aug '11 White Tai 3
News Alzheimer's patients, supporters plan D.C. trip... (May '11) May '11 carla danesi 1
More from around the web