Obama on attack in foreign policy deb...

Obama on attack in foreign policy debate, but Romney steady

There are 255 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Obama on attack in foreign policy debate, but Romney steady. In it, Reuters reports that:

Seeking to gain an advantage with polls showing a tied race, President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney clash in a debate over foreign policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#274 Nov 4, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
FEMA AND THE PRESIDENT RECIEVE KUDO'S FOR THEIR QUICK RESPONSE TO HURRICANE SANDY....Obama/Biden...
yep that is why Stanton Island said they did not even have water - on the local news stations.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#275 Nov 4, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
yep that is why Stanton Island said they did not even have water - on the local news stations.
You haven't a clue about hurricanes....water is the least worry....
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#276 Nov 4, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't a clue about hurricanes....water is the least worry....
That was WATER TO DRINK they also said they did not have any food and it was cold.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#277 Nov 4, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't a clue about hurricanes....water is the least worry....
I heard these people cry for help and I saw what Obama did and said and 4 days later they have NOTHING. Obama only went for show - nothing else.

Location hidden

#279 Nov 4, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard these people cry for help and I saw what Obama did and said and 4 days later they have NOTHING. Obama only went for show - nothing else.
Your not gonna effect the election, with BS, like this....get a hobby....
Chicopee

United States

#280 Nov 4, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Your not gonna effect the election, with BS, like this....get a hobby....
Uh...Senior Citizen is correct about Staten Island. Fema only arrived this morning to hand out blankets, food and water. Residents and locals have been helping each other out, and there was a big furor yesterday morning when they realized that there were bodies inadvertantly being dumped with the garbage.
Staten Island has virtually been ignored by all the major aid organizations until today.
And you think it only matters in how it may or may not affect the election?

Location hidden

#281 Nov 5, 2012
Chicopee wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...Senior Citizen is correct about Staten Island. Fema only arrived this morning to hand out blankets, food and water. Residents and locals have been helping each other out, and there was a big furor yesterday morning when they realized that there were bodies inadvertantly being dumped with the garbage.
Staten Island has virtually been ignored by all the major aid organizations until today.
Doubtful, as that Sen. Shurmer was there speaking to that woman four days ago....that does'nt sound right, at all....provide a real source?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#283 Nov 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
FEMA AND THE PRESIDENT RECIEVE KUDO'S FOR THEIR QUICK RESPONSE TO HURRICANE SANDY....Obama/Biden...
FEMA HASN'T DONE SQUAT, EXCEPT EXCEPT RUN OUT OF WATER. People on the ground are begging Obama for help and saying this is worst than Katrina.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#284 Nov 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Doubtful, as that Sen. Shurmer was there speaking to that woman four days ago....that does'nt sound right, at all....provide a real source?
Obama loses endorsement of nation's first elected black governor...

'Boss' draws 50,000 fewer than campaigning with Kerry '04...CIAO……..ODOODLE.
Billy Ringo

United States

#285 Nov 5, 2012
Chicopee wrote:
<quoted text>
Senior is dead WRONG about SI.

They were all Guy Molinari stooges. Molinari is a teabagger stooge - who is constantly the city and state of NY to stay OUT of Staten Island.
Billy Ringo

United States

#286 Nov 5, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about - the only part of your post that has a shred of truth to it is that it was cold.

Why don't you just STFU !!!!!!!!!!

You are making a jackass of yourself.

Unless you were there, you have no clue
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#287 Nov 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liars flock to rugby? What else is new?

hahahahahahahahaha

Obama 281

rugby 220
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#288 Nov 5, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about - the only part of your post that has a shred of truth to it is that it was cold.
Why don't you just STFU !!!!!!!!!!
You are making a jackass of yourself.
Unless you were there, you have no clue
You are making a fool of yourself - it has been all over the news and you just keep saying its a LIE. Watch the news and you might see what is happening in NY AND NJ
Billy Ringo

United States

#289 Nov 7, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making a fool of yourself - it has been all over the news and you just keep saying its a LIE. Watch the news and you might see what is happening in NY AND NJ
I don't have to watch the news - I AM THERE !!

Location hidden

#290 Nov 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama loses endorsement of nation's first elected black governor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a book from Lynn U library (Mar '13) Mar '13 JohnA 1
News What will Michelle Obama do with 4 more years? (Jan '13) Feb '13 Just Sayin 29
News Obama, Romney End Sandy Truce (Nov '12) Nov '12 ObamaAndSandyJobC... 1
News Opinion: Obama's foreign policy on trial (Oct '12) Oct '12 Terence 2
News Obama and Romney prepare for final debate with ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Stop the Madness 4
News Navarrette: Why Romney is gaining ground with F... (Oct '12) Oct '12 OregonSUX 3
News Boca Raton Man Charged In Road Rage Assault Nea... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mitch 1
More from around the web